New Album Thread - without Demos

Guest CzarnaWisnia

diplo:

@Madonna tripping the light fantastic

what does that mean? It's like a random selection of words

@Madonna cutlery cushion serendipitous the tabletop

Speculation. Do you think Madonna will further explore what she started with Falling Free on this album, a kind of mixture of folk and trance ballad? Or was that a one shot deal? Do you think the ballads on here (if we get more) will be more along the lines of Masterpiece and (the exquisite) Ghosttown, a throwback to her Uber melodic days?

And do you think we'll see more of her epic bridges like she returned to with Beautiful Killer and, again, the gorgeous Ghosttown?

Guest HaveASit

Isn't the MikeDean guy the one some members were hoping would master the album?

Yes!

Mike Dean is one of the best . He mastered My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Yeezus. Amazing news

Actually I think "tripping the light fantastic" goes back to Bryce Shelley. It means dancing.

Yeah but it could be a reference to Grace...I was thinking more along the lines of diplo's reggae-tinged productions. Maybe there's another one they haven't released or that we don't know about!

Yeah but it could be a reference to Grace...I was thinking more along the lines of diplo's reggae-tinged productions. Maybe there's another one they haven't released or that we don't know about!

I like that thought! I was thinking of it along the lines of M learning routines for the video, but that would be cool. It sounds like a COADF title.

The fact that no radio stations around the world with the exception of Capital in the UK are playing the song means that the label has requested that in my opinion. Under normal circumstances radio stations in areas like Quebec and Southern Europe would have been all over it. So, I think there is a label request behind it.

I think a proper radio push around the world is coming at the end of January or beginning of February. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a slightly different version with any sound or even vocal issues fixed.

Diplo could totally pull off a Grace jones inspired track! Count me in for that!!

tumblr_nhzfkmrQO21qlycwjo1_500.gif

Yaay. That was the banner I was talking about last week or so. Glad everyone is seeing it and isn't a moron like me and can post it.

Go M. Thanks for posting.

The fact that no radio stations around the world with the exception of Capital in the UK are playing the song means that the label has requested that in my opinion. Under normal circumstances radio stations in areas like Quebec and Southern Europe would have been all over it. So, I think there is a label request behind it.

I think a proper radio push around the world is coming at the end of January or beginning of February. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a slightly different version with any sound or even vocal issues fixed.

It's being played regularly in Australia