New Album Thread - without Demos

Seriously. Madonna is such a cunt for doing that.

I'm a thousand years older than Mercy and David. M. can adopt me anytime she wants to.

I'm here and just waiting.

I hope the big RH push begins Monday. I am off for the week and can't wait to see what happens.

L4L, bitches!

what push?

well februari will big madonna , january they have to plan things , shoot video and stuff like that.

can't wait to see the back cover with the tracklist , promo pictures , preformance , intervieuws and all that stuff

:laugh:

Many fans wait until it's physically released. At least i haven't preordered it. I will buy a physical copy and vinyl if it's released in vinyl.

And many people will buy it when it's properly released. So i guess they are good numbers.

EDIT: oh, i answered to some post that later was deleted! It said that so far RG has sold like 270.000 copies predordered.

^ I'm sure there will be a vinyl, there's more demand for it now and she's released every other album on vinyl so why not this album?

I'm a bit disappointed with how I bought the songs from iTunes, I didn't help the songs individually, I pre-ordered the album and got the songs as a whole because I thought it would unlock Joan of Arc and LFL, I'm in the UK and couldn't understand why it wasn't available to buy, I panicked!

I thought Ryan Tedder co-wrote Devil Pray with Madonna

He didn't. As far as I know, he didn't work on the song at all.

According to the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Madonna wrote "Devil Pray" with Savan Kotecha, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Tim Bergling (aka Avicii). The final version was produced by Avicii, Blood Diamonds, Dacoury Natche (aka DJ Dahi) and Carl Falk.

BTW, Symbolyc One confirmed via Instagram that he wrote "Joan of Arc" with MoZella, Toby Gad and Madonna herself.

Many fans wait until it's physically released. At least i haven't preordered it. I will buy a physical copy and vinyl if it's released in vinyl.

And many people will buy it when it's properly released. So i guess they are good numbers.

EDIT: oh, i answered to some post that later was deleted! It said that so far RG has sold like 270.000 copies predordered.

I'm assuming that's worldwide?

She "stole them from their real black families" :zombie:

Somehow I don't think if she adopted children from an impoverished Eastern European nation under similar circumstances that she would be quite so much the devil incarnate. So who exactly is racist, again?

:thumbsup:

He didn't. As far as I know, he didn't work on the song at all.

Madonna wrote "Devil Pray" with Avicii, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan Kotecha. The final version was co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds.

BTW, Symbolyc One confirmed via Instagram that he wrote "Joan of Arc" with MoZella, Toby Gad and Madonna herself.

Thanks Msig, accurate as usual.

I just can't stop anticipating this album, my God. I want the track list. I want to know if there will be two covers like MDNA. I wonder if we get just one new song on Feb 8 or 3 or 4 or 6. I'm dying. But it's wonderful.

Hi guys, what do you think: in Brasil and in Germany there are so many negative news about Madonnas new album that I' m a little afraid of its success....the album hasn't been launched yet but the press is speaking of a flop. The difference between both countries is that Brasil still loves Madonna while in Germany she's not that relevant anymore...I've been questioning myself if Madonnas team will launch the album properly or if they're going to rely on Madonnas name. I myself love the album and as a critical fan I have to say this is really her best stuff in years. I love Confessions but I think the new album is way better...I hope it gets the proper promotion....but by now I'm a little worried....

i am from germany and here has never been a time madonna was not criticized by the media. Madonna and germany are not that close friends. so she s relevant as always... no worries!

She usually does a few dates in Germany doesn't she? But yeah the news reports are nothing to worry about. Isn't kind of rediculous to report on someone who is not "relevant" anyway.

I've read the same kind of articals here in the UK too. I don't really know what journos expect to happen to album that only available to pre-order iTunes?!? I'm a Madonna loon and yet I've not even pre-ordered it! Wouldn't it make more sence to call the album a flop after its actually been released?

Registered songs

(Alternate title for LFL is Living 4 Love)

Sooo...

Madonna wrote "Living for Love", "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Bitch I'm Madonna" with the same bunch of people: Arielle, Toby Gad, MoZella and Diplo. I wonder if this Arielle person is in fact Ariel Rechtshaid?

"Illuminati" written with Toby Gad, Symbolyc One and MoZella (who also wrote "Joan of Arc" with Madonna).

I never want to see 'Living 4 Love' - yuck! It's bad enough having 'Ghosttown'

Give it 2 Me, Dance 2night - all awful titles, just spell them correctly please!

I don't mind a little of that but not all the time and of course not in the most obvious such as "2-to" or "4-for".

Living For Love is good enough. She better not change that.

thank you!

I study in Berlin and I loooooove it...Germany is my second home :) Brazil and Germany forever!!! And please people, forget this n-word!It doesn't apply to Frau Merkel at all!!