New Album Thread - without Demos

If one of the other preorder tracks were to become a single, would it be eligible to chart? Or would it chart everywhere except the UK?

It would be like any other release on iTunes and would have a separate single release. I've noticed when you look at the iTunes chart there are often two entries for a single. One is the single release and the other where people have downloaded the album version. Other charts would just count the sales of the single I imagine.

One of my best friends who doesnt like (or hate) Madonna loves Devil Pray. She think it has an interesting sound.

Two of my other friends who also have never liked Madonna said that Madonna's new songs are surprisingly good. They also thought Devil Pray was the best from the 6.

Hi guys, what do you think: in Brasil and in Germany there are so many negative news about Madonnas new album that I' m a little afraid of its success....the album hasn't been launched yet but the press is speaking of a flop. The difference between both countries is that Brasil still loves Madonna while in Germany she's not that relevant anymore...I've been questioning myself if Madonnas team will launch the album properly or if they're going to rely on Madonnas name. I myself love the album and as a critical fan I have to say this is really her best stuff in years. I love Confessions but I think the new album is way better...I hope it gets the proper promotion....but by now I'm a little worried....

^ Lord, she hasn't even begun promo because she's too busy being called a racist for celebrating the spirit and heart of amazing people of color. Once she's done burning crosses on people's front lawns, she'll be right over to promote in Germany.

And because I am classy, I ain't even mentioning a certain famous German name I could mention.

(in all seriousness, she's good. Don't worry.)

Guy did say they'll be UK promo so Im sure other main cities will get promo too.

Fuck the haters, once people like what they hear, they will buy and attend her shows.

Guest HaveASit

Hi guys, what do you think: in Brasil and in Germany there are so many negative news about Madonnas new album that I' m a little afraid of its success....the album hasn't been launched yet but the press is speaking of a flop. The difference between both countries is that Brasil still loves Madonna while in Germany she's not that relevant anymore...I've been questioning myself if Madonnas team will launch the album properly or if they're going to rely on Madonnas name. I myself love the album and as a critical fan I have to say this is really her best stuff in years. I love Confessions but I think the new album is way better...I hope it gets the proper promotion....but by now I'm a little worried....

I dunno what you're saying about Brazil, cause mostly reviews I read are very positive.

^ Lord, she hasn't even begun promo because she's too busy being called a racist for celebrating the spirit and heart of amazing people of color. Once she's done burning crosses on people's front lawns, she'll be right over to promote in Germany.

:lol2:

Negative news about her album in Germany? I must have missed that. Articles talking about the leaks, yes. Articles about the Instagram "scandal", yes. But negative news about the album? Nope.

What's considered to be the 'Instagram scandal?'

Madonna called Nelson Mandela a rebel heart and proclaimed her love for Martin Luther King Jr and bloggers started saying she is the devil.

Devil Pray is sublime.

When GMAYL was first premiered in Spanish radio it was played every hour, there was some kind of deal. it gave the song lots of exposure. I hope they do the same with LFL.

Of course they'll do it! The planets are aligned, Madonna is in full promo mode. She wants to share her music to the whole world, we haven't seen her that much invested since Confessions. Expect radio deals, several TV performances and interviews.

:Disco_Ball:

Well the album is holding well on US iTunes. Now at 49, was around 60, so despite the negative shit from haters, she's doing well. Just Imagine when there's actual promo!! She'll do fine.

The whole made up controversy around the instagram posts with Nelson and MLK is just asinine. I've seen Madonna embroiled in some stupid controversies before but I think this one takes the prize for the most idiotic.

However the album cover is now iconic for sure, when it's on the stands people will take notice. I can't wait for the actual promo to begin.

Controversies or not she has definitely gotten a lot of free press the last couple of weeks.

"Madonna was Djing in Gstaad, Switzerland, according to Italian newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano.

No news regarding her Dj set, only details on her look. Apparently, Madonna was bling-bling stunned punk dressed, and she was wearing a pheasant feather hat.

The paper reports that Lola was wild dancing."

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-djing-gstaad/20150102

LOL Bling-bling stunned punk dressed

Is there a link anywhere now of her set? I would love to hear it!!

The sooner the promo starts the better.

The more Rebel Heart faces she posts the more complacent people are going to get.

I can't wait for her to get back and get started on something!

Also I'm trying to stop listening to demos now in case I get too attached to something that is not included.

:)

I wonder why Diplo hasn't said much yet? When the album was first on iTunes etc there were comments from most involved, Mozella etc, with congratulations etc.

I can't think of Diplo having said anything so far?

What happened to "she's having too much fun in the studio with Diplo"?

He's acting like nothing has happened?

The whole made up controversy around the instagram posts with Nelson and MLK is just asinine. I've seen Madonna embroiled in some stupid controversies before but I think this one takes the prize for the most idiotic.

However the album cover is now iconic for sure, when it's on the stands people will take notice. I can't wait for the actual promo to begin.

Controversies or not she has definitely gotten a lot of free press the last couple of weeks.

How about how horrible she was for adopting dying children from Africa? That one takes the cake for me.

Was it ever confirmed that Ryan Tedder worked with Madonna on Rebel Heart? Or was it a made up story? She never posted any pics with him in the studio.

Made up by the Mirror in the UK I believe.

How about how horrible she was for adopting dying children from Africa? That one takes the cake for me.

Seriously. Madonna is such a cunt for doing that.

I'm a thousand years older than Mercy and David. M. can adopt me anytime she wants to.

I'm here and just waiting.

I hope the big RH push begins Monday. I am off for the week and can't wait to see what happens.

L4L, bitches!

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying Bitch I'm Madonna. I dismissed it before even hearing it because of the name and just assumed it was going to be a childish mess but damn is it every catchy and fun!

I knew it, I knew it!!! So glad to hear you like the song. I loved it so much when I first listened to it, but I knew other fans who disliked it first would change their minds later. I mean it's so sick and crazy fun! ♡♡♡

She "stole them from their real black families" :zombie:

Somehow I don't think if she adopted children from an impoverished Eastern European nation under similar circumstances that she would be quite so much the devil incarnate. So who exactly is racist, again?