New Album Thread - without Demos

I need one!!!

Madonna's latest Facebook post. Love how it's already being called the "Rebel Heart era"!! :dramatic:

Gear up for the ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ era with these « B*tch I’m Madonna » t-shirts, which are now available for pre-order from Madonna’s official store!http://www.madonna.com/store

10906367_10152977209414402_1775986986410

Last night, Living For Love finally clicked with me. It's GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did it take so long? :lol:

UP UP UP UP! Lord lift me UP UP UP UP!

It keeps getting better and better. I have to admit to being a little underwhelmed at first but now just love it with an absolute passion. What a song and I also love the up parts.

5up.gif

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying Bitch I'm Madonna. I dismissed it before even hearing it because of the name and just assumed it was going to be a childish mess but damn is it every catchy and fun!

Too much awesomess with these 6 tracks. I'm dying to listen to the final version of Rebel Heart.

Me too. I keep forgetting that we have yet to hear the final version of one of her best tracks of the past 20 years.

Living for Love has grown on me so much. It's gonna reach absolute 'classic' status for me, I reckon. A definite grower, not a shower at least for me. It's so joyful.

I'm surprised at how much it has grown on me...I completely get how good the song is now. It really is a classic.

So, Yahoo/Live Nation are screening Diplo's concert at Madison Square Gardens from 10 EST tonight. Of course M won't be there with him like rumored but seeing as it's his first live date since Rebel Heart hit iTunes, hopefully he'll spin Living For Love, Unapologetic Bitch, or Bitch I'm Madonna (maybe even remixes?). Will be interesting to hear them in a live setting.

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/skrillex-diplo

So, Yahoo/Live Nation are screening Diplo's concert at Madison Square Gardens from 10 EST tonight. Of course M won't be there with him like rumored but seeing as it's his first live date since Rebel Heart hit iTunes, hopefully he'll spin Living For Love, Unapologetic Bitch, or Bitch I'm Madonna (maybe even remixes?). Will be interesting to hear them in a live setting.

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/skrillex-diplo

That would be amazing! :D

I can't wait to get this whole album. I haven't heard anything but just the snippett of Rebel Heart and very little of Wash All Over Me and the six released songs. I know my undiscovered treasures are on that album!

The only illicit ones I heard were the title track, Devil Prays demo and Wash All Over Me and, honestly, like the demo of Devil Prays, I've already forgotten them, despite playing them several times.. I did like what I heard up to a point, but wasn't blown away so I expect like Devil Prays, the fininshed version will be 100x better.

Living For Love is the first lead single that has gotten better over multiple listens for me in a long time.

It is a great track. So far the music has been beyond expectation with this era, now we need the other elements: the Visuals, Look, and the Performances to come in.

Crazy to think we are on the cusps of seeing all this

Also all these demos of the other songs might/probably will be changed by the time the album comes out so i'm super excited as even the people who have heard them will be surprised again! I haven't heard the other demo's just the six songs released & Rebel Heart/Wash All Over Me. Uber excited this album is one of the best of her career. I'm so taken with it thus far.

Everyone have an awesome new year! How wonderful is it knowing we've got more M. to come?

Yes. Happy new Year everyone.

Mozo, keep posting on the Madonna sections :thumbsup:

I love hearing your thoughts and great knowledge and love about Madonna. This new era will be epic.

So the battery on my iPod shuffle ran out of and I'm on holiday until Monday, I of course forgot to pack the charger :manson:

But thank god I saw that thread here about RH being on Spotify. I am the only person in the world not to use spotify (just use youtube for everything), but I'm so glad I can play the songs (bar Dying For Hate which is youtube only) again! :dramatic::drama::wow:

I could maybe do with a break from them for the rest of my vacation though. :lmao:

Spotify fucked about with the pitch of "Ghosttown" I think... not posted in full quality obviously,