Ooh save my soul, devil's here to fool ya

Love it the second best after Ghosttown.

"Ghosttown" is amazing too! It's one of my favorite ballads that she's released. Speaking of "Ghosttown," every time I hear the ending chorus it sounds like my cell phone is buzzing (on silent)! haha :)

Madonna's vocals on this song and Ghosttown are some of the best of her career. Fact.

I like the way she sometimes changes her voice multiple times within one song. My favorite line in DP is "forever be lost with no way home," which she sings in a different key (or tone?) from the rest of the song. Is that line delivered in what some of you refer to as her crow voice? Because if so, count me as an unabashed LOVER of the crow.

This song is one of my all-time favorites for now and I believe it will stay there for me. I can not say how it makes me feel to listen to it. Madonna=God.

And my BF always says the Devil voice sounds like Cher, lol.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just love it. The breakdown is :bow:

It's hypnotic and uplifting.

I'm so looking forward to Blood Diamonds & Dahi work on the final versions of the tracks they worked on.

I really just love this song so much. I'm so excited to see it live, I know M will do something incredible for it! Actually I'm really looking forward to all of the new songs live. Even though I had my wish list of oldies that I wanted on the next tour, I wouldn't be upset at all if she only did the new ones for this tour.

I've grown to love it more than Ghosttown. The song is unconventional, yet sooo Madonna. If every Avicii song has been reworked along the lines of this, they are going to be absolute killer songs.