Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler mum) on Madonna & RH (hint: she's a hater :(

elijah

Guest Rachelle of London

anyone got a link to that ranting nonsense she made? i still can't see it anywhere.

Theres a screenshot of it on the first page of the thread. shes since removed the post.

I could see if something came out of left field for Madonna but she has had a love for rebels and has considered herself one all her life. She also has a romantic side. I also would find it odd that Madonna would even know about her book let alone read it. This woman is stating things as facts when she doesn't even know Madonna which is so unfair but there are different rules for Madonna.

And for almost 4 years now I have wondering where are my rebels in pop music? My wish has been granted! Hopefully more follow.

O'h I forgot. Cameron Crowe said he based Kate Hudson's groupie character in Almost Famous on her. :lmao:

What an honour...you know, if you're happy to be known as a band whore with no redeeming qualities except being a doormat for misogynistic rock stars :manson:

Lol some of her fans think madonna has a book with the same title. No its a song that has nothing to do with fucking rock stars. Anyway roger friedman mentioned the book in one of his madonna articles so imo gaga fans contacted this woman to stir shit and it worked. She only has 4000 followers but someone at gaga daily was quick to see and post all this crap.

Just reading this again, it is so stupid and petty. Also, I really feel that it has been arranged by other people. Accusing Madonna of copying her just because she asked her about her lace outfits is bitchy teenage girl mentality.

This is the key. There's someone using and manipulating this woman behind the scenes. Her use of the Two Steps Behind lyrics is a dead giveaway. The gaga haus lurks--no question.

This is the key. There's someone using and manipulating this woman behind the scenes. Her use of the Two Steps Behind lyrics is a dead giveaway. The gaga haus lurks--no question.

Probably wouldn't take much, Haus Joanne would fork over a gram or two of coke and she'd type whatever they wanted.

This is totally bizarre, but very entertaining. I went to her FB and the post was there and now it's not. However she keeps commenting under a few pics of hers so you can certainly dig around and have a laugh.

I also saw that Glinda was out there fighting the good fight - and with class!

I just looked at her facebook and it all makes sense now:

U can ring in the New Year with an earful of Bebe Buell & The Nashville Aces~ download on iTunes~~
https://itunes.apple.com/…/secret-sister-hello…/id916604049…
*Or if you prefer Amazon~~
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Sister-Hello-Mus…/…/ref=sr_1_1…

This was such a gorgeous night~ having the single release party at Manuel was so divine! The Aces rocked with their frocks out and the crowd was super duper special... Rachael Sue, Richa Chandra and precious Bekka Bramlett. LOVE my Nashville girls so much! xoxo

Someone was looking for some Madonna publicity for their unsellable wares. :lmao: