Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler mum) on Madonna & RH (hint: she's a hater :(

elijah

well I was wrong and she is that stupid.

Join the club. Weirdest stuff I have ever read from an adult celebrity. I would have sworn it had been written by a Little Monster. Plus the stuff about Madonna never crediting Debbie Harry is wrong. She has always praised Debbie and said she was inspired by her.

Join the club. Weirdest stuff I have ever read from an adult celebrity. I would have sworn it had been written by a Little Monster. Plus the stuff about Madonna never crediting Debbie Harry is wrong. She has always praised Debbie and said she was inspired by her.

Yeah, Madonna has mentioned Debbie a lot over the years.

I see through ANYONE that says they like GAGA. In reality they don't. They are indifferent. They just think saying they "like" cuntGa or says she is talented is Discrediting Madonna...HOWEVER...It is only confirming Maodnna's relevance x 1,000,000,000,000 being compared to a "current" pop star.

Maybe next week, another no one will tell us that Madonna's 2000 album "Music" is not original because the word existed before... :popcorn2:

Maybe next week, another no one will tell us that Madonna's 2000 album "Music" is not original because the word existed before... :popcorn2:

It's absurd isn't it!

I didn't even know Liv Tyler had a mum, or that she even wrote a book......

who next Taylor swifts mum professors her love for avacados?

Stage mums need to learn to keep their mouths shut, legs crossed and how to effectively steal from their children so they don't get caught / sued like Debbie Gibsons mum.

why are we giving this nobody attention? just because gaga daily cares? don't feed the trolls or the haters. it was better not to give this a topic either. i don't need a lurking journalist jerk to pick this up

One gets the impression that she throws in her little Danceteria fable solely because she's yet another "I could have been Madonna with a bit more luck" case. Add her to the master list.

I see through ANYONE that says they like GAGA. In reality they don't. They are indifferent. They just think saying they "like" cuntGa or says she is talented is Discrediting Madonna...HOWEVER...It is only confirming Maodnna's relevance x 1,000,000,000,000 being compared to a "current" pop star.

I like Gaga, and I'm for sure not saying it to discredit Madonna... Madonna is about a million times better than Gaga, but that does not mean that Gaga is not good in her own way :sassy:

One gets the impression that she throws in her little Danceteria fable solely because she's yet another "I could have been Madonna with a bit more luck" case. Add her to the master list.

That story is such bs. I've seen a LOT of photos of Bebe and she's only wearing lace gloves in more recent photos.

All these folks who seem to know madonna from the 80s seem to carry on this envy or jealousy for all these years can you imagine carrying that for all those years and to still see Madonna on top. yikes yeah that will certainly kill you slowly inside.

What is this even supposed to mean though? When is she getting "lots" of notes from each fanbase that she's able to identify them respectively (since she explicitly said that the notes she's receiving about this "Rebel Heart" thing don't mention Lady Gaga)? Is she completely schizo? or is she just a regular poster on ATRL or something?

Bebe Buell The Little Monsters are a heck of a lot nicer than the Madonna fans. The Madge crew can get VERY nasty and mean. It's shocking! I mean, not all of them of course- I get lots of sweet notes from her fans, too, but some of them... well, it can be shocking.

I thought the post was made up by some crazy Gaga fanatics but as other people said she really did post this! I don't see how any sane person could think they have the exclusive right to use two common English words like Rebel and Heart. I'm still not clear whether Bebe seriously means this or is she just being ironic and tongue in cheek?

Maybe she's mistaking shocking with confronting...she opened the floodgates but wasn't prepared for the realty check she's getting.

And of course the gargamel fans are polite in this instance...they feel like it's a win for them.

Whatever.

What is this even supposed to mean though? When is she getting "lots" of notes from each fanbase that she's able to identify them respectively (since she explicitly said that the notes she's receiving about this "Rebel Heart" thing don't mention Lady Gaga)? Is she completely schizo? or is she just a regular poster on ATRL or something?

Bebe Buell The Little Monsters are a heck of a lot nicer than the Madonna fans. The Madge crew can get VERY nasty and mean. It's shocking! I mean, not all of them of course- I get lots of sweet notes from her fans, too, but some of them... well, it can be shocking.

Of course Monsters are being nice to her. She is talking shit about Madonna and praising Gaga. Is she dumb?

Another Gaga tit sucker.

Bebe Buell is basically a glorified groupie who had a kid with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler. She has a very bad habit of claiming that her magical cooch is the source of all artistic inspiration. The claims that Elvis Costello and Prince could resist the siren call of her queefs, err, talents. She claims that Prince wrote Little Red Corvette for HER!

Another Gaga tit sucker.

Bebe Buell is basically a glorified groupie who had a kid with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler. She has a very bad habit of claiming that her magical cooch is the source of all artistic inspiration. The claims that Elvis Costello and Prince could resist the siren call of her queefs, err, talents. She claims that Prince wrote Little Red Corvette for HER!

Little red corvette was written for Lisa Coleman because she had a red corvette. It's a very well known fact among Prince fans.

And Liv Tyler was not aware Steven Tyler was her father until she was 9 and asked her mother if Steven Tyler's daughter Mia and her were related because they looked alike, until then she was told the man her mother was with at the time of her birth, Todd Rundgren was her father. She was everybody's girlfriend and that's all in her book.

Well, I am guilty as charged in thinking that this was originally fake as so stupid and Gaga gushing.

Seems though that so many no-bodies are still seething and jealous because Madonna actually is famous for having a career and being the biggest female star ever. Also a way for them to get attention.