Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler mum) on Madonna & RH (hint: she's a hater :(

elijah

XXL, I feel like being a bitch tonight.

What does she do ? She sleeps with guys that are famous and writes books about them. Basically in a nutshell - she was a groupie. O'h and pretends that she was once really famous, inspirational and thinks Prince and others all write songs for her.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Well Jan, you're not being a bitch at all :lol: you're just telling the truth. So basically she's a starfucker commenting on someone who actually has a career of their own. And what a career and for how long. Reminds me of Sharon O. Woman please, better go and hide and stop selling your shit using Madonna Louise Fortin Ciccone's status. I doubt Madge knows you had a book out titled RH. I doubt she even knows who you are.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the main question to ask is: why make a thread about this? What's the point? What's the interest? Why do we give this "complete nothing" any importance?

Dumb thread.

I had so much fun reading this thread. You guys are hilarious. I love it when Madonna fam throw shade. I wish someone would ask M about it on the red carpet or something and she goes "WHO?" but then no one would ask because no one knows or cares about this waste of space.