Unapologetic Bitch vs Why's It So Hard

Unapoplectic Bytch vs Ys it so hard  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Best of the reggae songs?

• Unapologetic Bitch
    • Why's It So Hard

Now Unapologetic Cunt seems to be quite popular and is something of Madonna dipping her toes in new experimental waters with her now covering reggae. Except not really, cuz she already been there before of course with Why's It So Hard.

But which is best? A toughie, maybe.

Why's it So Hard exists amongst the canon of Madonna music that can be filed under 'devastatingly underrated'. I think the cold production and delivery of her vocal on WISH are at odds with the warmth you normally expect to hear from reggae music. Would have loved to hear that Jamaican guy's verse they recorded for that track. I have loved the live version of this track for so long, i couldnt possibly say it was bettered by Unapologetic Bitch, but i absolutely love UB. Its so catchy and infectious.

I'd say Why's It So Hard has a way better lyrical content, and way better melody so it wins as a song, but i think the production on UB is superior.

Why's it So Hard exists amongst the canon of Madonna music that can be filed under 'devastatingly underrated'. I think the cold production and delivery of her vocal on WISH are at odds with the warmth you normally expect to hear from reggae music. Would have loved to hear that Jamaican guy's verse they recorded for that track. I have loved the live version of this track for so long, i couldnt possibly say it was bettered by Unapologetic Bitch, but i absolutely love UB. Its so catchy and infectious.

I'd say Why's It So Hard has a way better lyrical content, and way better melody so it wins as a song, but i think the production on UB is superior.

i like this and agree

YES!

the funk at the beginning!

the end, when the curtain goes down and it's just the three of them

why's it

SO HARDDDDDD

tooo looooovvvveeeeeeeee?

It really came to life on that tour.

What about Supernatural? That one was probably her first post fame reggae influenced track.

I adore Why's it so hard, but I seem to really dig UB now. Its my third fav track out of the 6: after Ghosttown & Devil Pray. Hmm its hard but I'll vote for UB cause its new and I wanna give her new songs love :).