Sign in to follow this  
loomer

Unapologetic Bitch vs Why's It So Hard

Unapoplectic Bytch vs Ys it so hard  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Best of the reggae songs?

• Unapologetic Bitch
    • Why's It So Hard

Now Unapologetic Cunt seems to be quite popular and is something of Madonna dipping her toes in new experimental waters with her now covering reggae. Except not really, cuz she already been there before of course with Why's It So Hard.

But which is best? A toughie, maybe.

Both are great tracks, but WISH is miles ahead.

Why's it So Hard exists amongst the canon of Madonna music that can be filed under 'devastatingly underrated'. I think the cold production and delivery of her vocal on WISH are at odds with the warmth you normally expect to hear from reggae music. Would have loved to hear that Jamaican guy's verse they recorded for that track. I have loved the live version of this track for so long, i couldnt possibly say it was bettered by Unapologetic Bitch, but i absolutely love UB. Its so catchy and infectious.

I'd say Why's It So Hard has a way better lyrical content, and way better melody so it wins as a song, but i think the production on UB is superior.

Guest Rachelle of London

WISH just because its a classic!!!

BUT

UB is brilliant!

I can't compare them because they are nothing alike. Completely two different vibes.

I can't compare them because they are nothing alike. Completely two different vibes.

I was about to say the same thing.

Why's It So Hard is better for me.

Why's It So Hard [Live]

Why's it So Hard exists amongst the canon of Madonna music that can be filed under 'devastatingly underrated'. I think the cold production and delivery of her vocal on WISH are at odds with the warmth you normally expect to hear from reggae music. Would have loved to hear that Jamaican guy's verse they recorded for that track. I have loved the live version of this track for so long, i couldnt possibly say it was bettered by Unapologetic Bitch, but i absolutely love UB. Its so catchy and infectious.

I'd say Why's It So Hard has a way better lyrical content, and way better melody so it wins as a song, but i think the production on UB is superior.

i like this and agree

Why's It So Hard [Live]

YES!

the funk at the beginning!

the end, when the curtain goes down and it's just the three of them

why's it

SO HARDDDDDD

tooo looooovvvveeeeeeeee?

Agree both very different, so hard to make a choice.

Guess pick UB.

YES!

the funk at the beginning!

the end, when the curtain goes down and it's just the three of them

why's it

SO HARDDDDDD

tooo looooovvvveeeeeeeee?

It really came to life on that tour.

What about Supernatural? That one was probably her first post fame reggae influenced track.

WISH > UB

Hmm. Must Think.

Usually I have a definite favorite in these types of polls, but this time I like them both nearly equally.

What about Supernatural? That one was probably her first post fame reggae influenced track.

Oh well spotted. Especially since it was given a Sly & Robbie mix... and yeah, there was also Love on the Run :lmao:

You think Supernatural is a reggae track? I don't! Love that song so much but it just sounds like a haunted melody.

Of course, WISH!

I adore Why's it so hard, but I seem to really dig UB now. Its my third fav track out of the 6: after Ghosttown & Devil Pray. Hmm its hard but I'll vote for UB cause its new and I wanna give her new songs love :).

UB has more hit potential

They are so different imo... I love WISH more. And i ADORE that when you write only the initials the word "wish" appears.

UB. And to be honest, I wish Erotica had ended as a ten track album with Rain. I'm sorry.

UB has one of the best intros ever.

WISH gets my vote.

Sign in to follow this