Unapologetic Bitch vs Why's It So Hard

Unapoplectic Bytch vs Ys it so hard  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Best of the reggae songs?

• Unapologetic Bitch
    • Why's It So Hard

I'd never put these two songs together?!? They sound very different to these ears.

They're not even La Isla Bonita Vs. Who's That Girl or Beautiful Stranger Vs. Amazing/I'm a Sinner.

It's Unapologetic Bitch for me. WISH always sounds so long, like a few tracks on Erotica could do with being edited.

You think Supernatural is a reggae track? I don't! Love that song so much but it just sounds like a haunted melody.

Definitely reggae influenced.

I can't compare them because they are nothing alike. Completely two different vibes.

Same, I'd never put the 2 together.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

just because they're reggae influenced doesn't mean they have much in common. I do prefer WIsH because it has a stronger melody and more inspiring lyrics, but Unaplobitchic is more exciting, funny and sparkly.

It's only within the past couple years that I've started to really like WISH, so I'm gonna have to go with that one. I love her voice on this track, especially the end when she sings "before it's too late....uhhh". I will say UB is strong though and the production sounds more organic than WISH.