Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Nothing Fails was a single.

m-nothing-fails-1.png

Oh my. You so got me. So 11 years later, she dared use a choir.

You are a better fan fan than me. I genuflect.

Living for Love should never be.

What else can I say?

I suck.

Makes me want to pray?

Whatevs.

I think I have to just let go of this site. I'm not a Madonna fan to certain standards. :) :)

Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

LAP and LFL aren't similar. At all. The lyrics, the sound, her singing, the choirs - all very different. To call LFL a dumb wannabe and reductive is just stupid.

And I can live with few more choir extravaganzas. Bring it up!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Offtopic. :lmao: What is the story of this gif?

she asked the audience whether she could take off her hat as she was hot and they all chanted "no" :lmao:

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. And, instead of performing it in indoors, perform it outside (a la Taylor Swift MTV Awards long ago) like the bad bitch that we know she it. Oh, and drag out Nicki Minaj and bust shit up, while at the same time saying, "I'm too kool fo yo shit award sho!"

Or, something to this effect. But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

image.jpg

BLASPHEMY!

ibhu9b1z7QXEmh.gif

LIVING FOR LOVE IS LIFE.

k3nwt3bmensqnwcuoxap.gif

I remember people hating the EMA performance day of ... Especially her voice ... Truth is that performance sealed her iconic confessions era and truly gave her 10 more relevant years.

That performance should never be underestimated. I think she will try to hit a similar shock and awe. At least half the people here will hate it no matter what she does based on their own lame expectations.

No way. That performance made me a hardcore fan and I'm celebrating the 10 year anniversary of it next year :p

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. And, instead of performing it in indoors, perform it outside (a la Taylor Swift MTV Awards long ago) like the bad bitch that we know she it. Oh, and drag out Nicki Minaj and bust shit up, while at the same time saying, "I'm too kool fo yo shit award sho!"

Or, something to this effect. But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

2h4kca0.gif

Whether a single had a choir, or not, is not the point. SuperBowl had a choir. Last Grammy Awards had choir and marching band. MDNA had a choir. These area all recent public images of Madonna. Aren't we all choired-up by now?

Anyway, I love LFL. The last Grammy Awards (with the wedding stuff) blew me away - so, I trust M to blow me away again.

Well, she was the best thing of the whole show. Remember that horrible Lorde performance? lol

The show was so horrible, dragged on endlessly, and that's why I pray she opens.

Britney's "dancing" in that gif reminds me of this MadTV skit.

Pink's tribute to Whitney's music video dancing

I've never seen that! It's brilliant!

The last Grammy Awards (with the wedding stuff) blew me away - so, I trust M to blow me away again.

That was an awesome moment! She was like the most delicious cherry on the top of the cake.

she asked the audience whether she could take off her hat as she was hot and they all chanted "no" :lmao:

:lmao: OMG!

I believe people said she looked better with the beret off :lol: Am I right? Then she put it back on :lmao:

:rotfl:

I have to say I've always been underwhelmed by her Grammy performances, aside from HU. So crossing my fingers on this one.

how could you be underwhelmed by her music opener of 2001?