MadonnaNation.com Forums
Ugly Hecty

Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

MADONNA by herself with Piano acapella.....then full on DRAMA.

I could go with some Ariana:

ariana-grande-problem-ft-iggy-azalea-liv

I'd probably jump off a roof.

I don't want anyone but Madonna on that stage

no other female pop nothings

i know grammy rules but come the fuck on it's MADONNA

How about just Madonna, Alicia on piano, her dancers, a choir and that's that.

Too predictable.

Too predictable.

I don't think its too predictable at all. A big production would be expected, not something simplified from Madonna.

It is a little predictable. Like the song itself.

We need something unexpected.

One of my all time favorite awards performances was The Power of Goodbye at MTV Europe in 1998. She just came out looking gorgeous and belted the song. Crowd went wild.

That would be OK, or if Alicia Keys or Sam Smith DID sing backup with her.

Just Madonna with the choir similar to the Haiti telethon or like the Superbowl is what I'm talking about.

list is endless: Pharrell Williams, Beyonce, Taylor, Sia, Hozier, Nicki, Katy, Lennox lol, Disclosure, Childish Gambino, Kanye, hell even babs, lol....all nominees.

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. And, instead of performing it in indoors, perform it outside (a la Taylor Swift MTV Awards long ago) like the bad bitch that we know she it. Oh, and drag out Nicki Minaj and bust shit up, while at the same time saying, "I'm too kool fo yo shit award sho!"

Or, something to this effect. But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

I remember people hating the EMA performance day of ... Especially her voice ... Truth is that performance sealed her iconic confessions era and truly gave her 10 more relevant years.

That performance should never be underestimated. I think she will try to hit a similar shock and awe. At least half the people here will hate it no matter what she does based on their own lame expectations.

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. ......... please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

793156949160426641.gif

Bitch I'm Madonna is great fun and Madonna fans love it but I truly doubt it would appeal to the General Public. So it would be a bad choice for the Grammys.

Annie Lennox would be perfect on piano and backing/gospel vocals

They don't hate each other, and have worked together on the song "Sing"

I'm sure the papers exaggerated Annie's comments.

It would also back up Ms "woman should stand by each other" stance...

Can you imagine if after this killer performance she is nominated for awards next year and performs AGAIN?! Bring on the era!

Guest HaveASit

Gaga no..Arianna no....My guess is the other Diva ...Sam Smith will blow with Madonna on Living for love.

NfD836Z.gif

list is endless: Pharrell Williams, Beyonce, Taylor, Sia, Hozier, Nicki, Katy, Lennox lol, Disclosure, Childish Gambino, Kanye, hell even babs, lol....all nominees.

Sia would be a nice surprise, and she is a big fan.

Sia would be a nice surprise, and she is a big fan.

As Sia is literally the only person other than M. I give a fuck about seeing (and praying that "Chandelier" wins over Sam Smith), I would love this!

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. And, instead of performing it in indoors, perform it outside (a la Taylor Swift MTV Awards long ago) like the bad bitch that we know she it. Oh, and drag out Nicki Minaj and bust shit up, while at the same time saying, "I'm too kool fo yo shit award sho!"

Or, something to this effect. But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

tumblr_mapy9sj09u1raznnho2_500.gif

Sia is a good idea...she will just stand in her corner with her back to the audience so mo is the only blonde people are watching! :) Still think its gonna be Sam.

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) ... But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

Right. That's it.

She's so overdone choir singles with that 26 year gap in between them.

Please kill me, God. I can take no more "fan" love.

Can you imagine if after this killer performance she is nominated for awards next year and performs AGAIN?! Bring on the era!

omg.... i'm anticipating for this to happen....

Right. That's it.

She's so overdone choir singles with that 26 year gap in between them.

Please kill me, God. I can take no more "fan" love.

Nothing Fails had a choir too....... but no one noticed so it doesn't really count. :(

You know how Pope Franq is a big time celebrity now? It would be so cool if he showed up on stage during LFL performance. OK, so that's pretty ridiculous. But, it would be apocalyptic if someone other than some singer showed up on the stage with her.

Nothing Fails had a choir too....... but no one noticed so it doesn't really count. :(

I noticed, but not a single, regardless...

She took a 11 year choir break.

What a cunt for overplaying her choir card.

Shirley Cesar is laughing.

tumblr_mapy9sj09u1raznnho2_500.gif

Offtopic. :lmao: What is the story of this gif?

only M could have the pope live on a performance! He could show up with the choir and when the song ends, M throws him off the stage and shouts "FUCK your dogmas!"

Offtopic. :lmao: What is the story of this gif?

someone in the audience requested she sing Superstar.