Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

My GOD. My source has just confirmed me tha Madonna is performing at the grammys!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP 10 ON THE BILLBOARD WITH LFL FOR SURE FUCK HELL!

Hello, insider.

Can you please give us a hint of who leaked the tracks?

My money is on Gags too... The Instagram gushing from M is very telling. Perhaps both Gags and Miley...

But I thought that Kaka shaded her again with the "you're filled with vanity, mine insanity".

Guest Rachelle of London

Well well (insert maleficent gift ;-) ). I don't know more for now...only that she s performing LFL, Obviously.

About who leaked the album? It's on this forum.

I cant wait!

Honestly, I haven't been able to read you the last days. I don't know who you've talking about!

Don't worry about the charts my little guys. Madonna has been 1 year cooking this album and she definitely will defend her work until LFL became her biggest hit since Hung up.

I want a SIX single era. Pass that along to your source and get 'em to put it on a note and slip it in M's pocket. K THX.

AND Guy's team - as you are known to read this forum - MAKE IT HAPPEN. KTHX.

i7hdxm21cRMMx.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna Is indeed confirmed at The Grammys and Will be performing with Ariana Grande

Ariana was hashtagging #livingforlove on instagram a while back. Is Ariana nominated?

My source told me that Madonna will perform a remix called "Living for your luvin", with Gaga and Tony Bennett singing "LUV Madonna". It will be a great moment of television!

Traditional, it's nice that Madonna is bent on having huge hits with this album, Living For Love, Rebel Heart and Ghosttown is a formidable trifect

but if she'll be on tour by May or June, wouldnt be March and April be spent again on rehearsals like what happened with MDNA?

Don't think we'll get a tour soon, remember the album was meant to be released in April. Promotion was planned also so I doubt a tour will happen soon, maybe in Aug, school holidays, summer start.

I really want Madonna to take the time to promote the album before going on tour. I can't wait for the new tour of course but if she want at least another hit, she'll need big promotion this time.

Guest HaveASit

Traditional, some fans noticed some mixing/mastering problems with the 6 released tracks. Do you know if they will fix that for the full album release?