Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

My money is on Gags too... The Instagram gushing from M is very telling. Perhaps both Gags and Miley...

only option is Gutga (if Alicia is given birth) on piano no-one wants to hear her voice

It'll be great of course!

And i hope she'll perform LFL @ the Brit Awards too, since the single will be released in the UK a few days before the ceremony.

The Brit Awards ratings are ridiculous (4 millions), I think she'll more likely sing on a big talk show and then give an interview. What is the most successful talk show in the UK?

The Brit Awards ratings are ridiculous (4 millions), I think she'll more likely sing on a big talk show and then give an interview. What is the most successful talk show in the UK?

I'm pretty sure it's Graham Norton, but that only pulls around 4 million as well... Casual viewing figures in the uk hover around 4-6 million for a loved show, big draws will get 8-10. Only real events ever make it over 13 million.

But a performance at an awards ceremony carries global weight and will be watched online as a standalone piece, the amount of time allowed for setups and things mean you can do a real big performance, as opposed to a talk show which would only be watched at the time. It would make the most sense to be in the UK for a week or two, do the Brits and a couple of chat shows, Norton, Chatty Man, Jonathan Ross, maybe even Loose Women to saturate the public consciousness

I hope she follows tradition and opens the show. (Well aside from last year when she got those gay people married but that doesn't really count since there were like 8 performers for that.) I hope she just does LFL, put the focus on that. Maybe the remix she mentioned that features MNEK will be more like an extended version of the original and that's the version she performs.

Part of me would like her to just walk to the mic in an evening gown, looking stunning, and sing Ghosttown. No dancing, no visuals, just a heartfelt performance that would surprise and wow everyone.

Also: she needs to open, because I can't sit through this lame ass show.

No way.

Gaga is nominated with Tony Benett, it would be ridiculous :laugh:

That's it! Gaga and Tony Bennett singing Living For Love with Madonna and Miley Cyrus........... and Iggy comes out for THE REMIX...... nevermind. That sounds terrible. :)

That's it! Gaga and Tony Bennett singing Living For Love with Madonna and Miley Cyrus........... and Iggy comes out for THE REMIX...... nevermind. That sounds terrible. :)

:lmao: O'h my, that would be just frightful. Just for a laugh though, imagine if Madonna sang with dear old Tony. He does love Madonna. He could do the backing vocals on Devil Prays and pretend to sound like a demented demon or the backing vocals on Living for Love and sound joyous and sing out Up Up Up Up

:lmao: O'h my, that would be just frightful. Just for a laugh though, imagine if Madonna sang with dear old Tony. He does love Madonna. He could do the backing vocals on Devil Prays and pretend to sound like a demented demon or the backing vocals on Living for Love and sound joyous and sing out Up Up Up Up

OMG! Yes! Tony Bennett would be perfect for the demon voice in Devil Pray!

Ohhhhhh Save my.....

Ohhhhhh Save my.....

Ohhhhhh Save my.....

Save my soul

;)

Chatshows in the UK don't get big ratings. Alan Carr and Graham Norton barely make over a million viewers. A Madonna special though would surely bring in the millions. When is Comic Relief I wonder, that is watched by lots.

MNEK or whoever is nominated for what? the only other bet is alicia keys...unless they give M some sort of special award right off the bat of the show.

It seems like I can't even google and read nowadays :D MNEK was a nominee in 2014.. my bad.

So I'm guessing Alicia will abandon :rotfl: her child for like 5 minutes. I kind of hope it would be only Madonna and no guest stars though.

My GOD. My source has just confirmed me tha Madonna is performing at the grammys!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP 10 ON THE BILLBOARD WITH LFL FOR SURE FUCK HELL!

Traditional!! We know about this but reveal more!!

I can see U2 and Madonna performing together. They can mashup LFL with whatever the fuck song U2 has out.

Ugh, U2 is so damn boring. I hope not.

My GOD. My source has just confirmed me tha Madonna is performing at the grammys!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP 10 ON THE BILLBOARD WITH LFL FOR SURE FUCK HELL!

yehey ur back, tnx 4 the confirmation