Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead: at men

She had the baby a month ago. If everything went well with childbirth which I assumed it did. Alicia is probably back at work already. It is possible that she could perform with Madonna

Can you believe it, another iconic moment for pop culture!

Ok, I'm going to rewatch the Hung Up performance :popcorn2:

I was wondering why everybody wants guests at this performance? Why Can't she perform alone with the dancers ?

Only nominated singers can perform. So she needs to perform with someone nominated (Alicia Keys is). I'm sure she'll do something big with her dancers and Alicia at the piano and that's all, Living for Love doesn't need anybody else.

The best part is that she has a good chance of coming back there next year to collect HER awards and to perform the last single of the album :inlove:

Yes that would be a dream :tigger:

The best part is that she has a good chance of coming back there next year to collect HER awards and to perform the last single of the album :inlove:

Imagine! That would be 3 years in a row. Eeeee!

So, if M performs first does that mean she won't walk the red carpet?

Yup, consider her performance a preview from one of next year's nominees.

I really hope that by Feb 2016, the academy won't forget the magnificence of REBEL HEART...

COADF won Best Electronic/Dance Album in 2007, a full year after Hung Up performance...

So, if M performs first does that mean she won't walk the red carpet?

We won't lose anything. She already had to endure those idiotic questions last year. We will still be able to see her with an outstanding look in the press center after the performance. That happened in 2006 as well.

We won't lose anything. She already had to endure those idiotic questions last year. We will still be able to see her with an outstanding look in the press center after the performance. That happened in 2006 as well.

Yeah, no big loss. No awkward interviews and stupid questions.

I wouldn't be expecting too much awards wise. The Grammys have never been particularly kind to Madonna. It's absolutely mind boggling she didn't get a single Best Album nomination until "Ray of Light." Plus, she has only reached that pinnacle once in her career.

When Rihanna got one for "Loud," and Gargoyle's first 3 albums all got nominated for Best Album.

I wouldn't be expecting too much awards wise. The Grammys have never been particularly kind to Madonna. It's absolutely mind boggling she didn't get a single Best Album nomination until "Ray of Light." Plus, she has only reached that pinnacle once in her career.

No.

I wonder what the grammy voters are thinking sometimes. how could they not nominate True blue, Im Breathless, Erotica, LAP, Bedtime stories, American LIfe or COADF for album of the year.?

it boggles the mind.

and in 99, no offense to Lauryn hill but ROL was a better album.

No.

She has only been nominated for Album of the Year once, so yes it's very much true.

And actually before Bedtime Stories, she didn't get a single nomination for any of her albums as a whole.

1986 "Crazy for You" Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female ,Nominated 1987 "Papa Don't Preach" Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female, Nominated 1988 "Who's That Girl" Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or Television ,Nominated 1991 "Oh Father" Best Music Video, Short Form ,Nominated 1992 Blond Ambition World Tour Live Best Music Video, Long Form, Won 1995 "I'll Remember" Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or Television, Nominated The Girlie Show – Live Down Under Best Music Video, Long Form, Nominated 1996 Bedtime Stories Best Pop Album

It's as if everything she did from 83-93 made no difference. Those nominations for a woman of her caliber who made the kind of music she did for those ten years is just appalling. Especially when you add in the fact that Gargoyle got a Best Album nomination for all of her records before Artflop. Of course none of this is new, any Madonna fan knows that the Grammys have shafted her her entire career.