MadonnaNation.com Forums
Ugly Hecty

Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

I wonder if the Queen is going to wear John Galliano's new Maison Margiela couture for the performance....the leopard print leotard that she is wearing (in that Rebel Heart photo with the red cardigan) is from Galliano's new couture collection.....also Arianne Phillips posted two pictures from the Margiela show today, and tagged madonna and steven klein

Bea has also been posting about the collection and Madonna tagged Bea in one of her Grammy posts. It's all linked.

So MDNA dancers Littlebuck, Chaz, Loic and Marvin were also tagged by M. So I go and check Marvin's posts and he made a post three weeks ago stating that the M video shoot was soon and that 2015 was gonna be hot! Wheels are in motion :drama:

any insider information Traditional?

isn't it a rule that you can only perform if you're nominated or performed the year before? because then she doesnt even have to perform with another nominee

Yeah ny queen is opening the ceremony. When I told you she was confirmed, Grammys team wanted her for closing the show. M team has changed this and now SHES OPENING THE CEREMOMY.

That s good because, I' m sleeping after watching her. Nobody care about those basic bitches performing after the supreme mother of music.

Shes performing LFL and her team is thinking in BITCH I'm madge too. But grammys team????

The media's starting rumors that Gaga will be playing the piano for LFL at the Grammys….oy vey.

would lady gargamel actually accept playing second fiddle to Madonna? im not so sure about that.

She'll ruin it like everything she touches...stay away flop maker!

I really hope lady gargamel stays away from Madonna and her (soon to be iconic) performance at the grammys.

nothing personal, kaka just sux donkey dix.

I don't think so!! After that so called reply Caca did in her IG, Madonna wouldn't want her no more, well let's hope so!

Yes!!! It's time to show (again!) how it's done!! Other pop betches, take notes!!

:Disco_Ball:

^ this

Yeah ny queen is opening the ceremony. When I told you she was confirmed, Grammys team wanted her for closing the show. M team has changed this and now SHES OPENING THE CEREMOMY.

That s good because, I' m sleeping after watching her. Nobody care about those basic bitches performing after the supreme mother of music.

Shes performing LFL and her team is thinking in BITCH I'm madge too. But grammys team????

:thumbsup:

Am I the only one who feels having a choir would be a little....

tumblr_inline_nd1rt6s9gJ1shi2lt.gif

noit a choir in the typical sense but a choir with dancers like in BAT could be cool

Is it a confirmed performance, or just an appearance? Also, on what grounds will they be letting her perform? With a nominated artist (Nicki Minaj? Pharrell?), or will they be giving her a special award?

I hope Annie is there. I dig her vocals in LFL!!!

tumblr_liqqb6ar2U1qewqb3o1_500.gif

:lol: Love this!! My favorite moment from that video. I love the look of joy on her face.

Ok, sigs are going back off. It's too early for him. I'm not awake enough yet to be aroused. :lmao:

Anyway, I CANNOT WAIT FOR FEBRUARY 8TH!!!!!!!!!

How do we stalk this Annie to keep track of what she's up to? Twatter, insta?

:lol: Love this!! My favorite moment from that video. I love the look of joy on her face.

I agree beautiful and according to Rupert her "last" golden era. Lol

I agree beautiful and according to Rupert her "last" golden era. Lol

He must have been referring to himself. :lol:

Living for Love is the first single of course she's going to perform it! I am thinking though we might be a Illuminati intro with a lot of stars appearing on stage with her, now that would be something!

Living for Love is the first single of course she's going to perform it! I am thinking though we might be a Illuminati intro with a lot of stars appearing on stage with her, now that would be something!

ehmmmmm..........no, not really.

Billboard's Grammys Performance confirmation

Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, confirmed to Billboard that the diva will indeed be performing on the show (Some may have wondered if Madonna's vaguely-worded Tweet suggested that she was simply going to appear on the show, rather than perform).

I hope that they give her twice the allotted time that they would give any other artist. I think Madonna deserves it.

as for the being nervous about her performance, no need to worry, Madonna will rehearse the shyte out her number. there wont be any f*ckups, im almost sure of that.

remember she almost fell of those bleachers during SB? she recovered within split second with such a confident expression. thats madonna. the same madonna that would throw a tambourine and catch it/ in front of millions @liveaid. she never f*cks up, thats so fascinating...

remember she almost fell of those bleachers during SB? she recovered within split second with such a confident expression. thats madonna. the same madonna that would throw a tambourine and catch it/ in front of millions @liveaid. she never f*cks up, thats so fascinating...

Yup! And I don't think she's even been more nervous than the Academy Awards '91, where she was visibly shaking, and we all know the end result. :dramatic:

tumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo2_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo4_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo5_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo7_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo9_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo3_r2_250.gif

^ she handled both the superbowl and the Oscars 91 performance like a pro.