Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Guest Rachelle of London

^^ never heard of him

His show is very popular here. He's a bit silly but a lot of fun. His show comes on Friday nights and gets great ratings.

He's on tour. He's not filming his chat show?!? More likely she'll be on Graham Norton if she's doing any UK TV.

He has a tour date on that evening but the show isn't live anyway, And it could be a one-off special. Not saying the rumour is true, just saying it is possible. She recorded Graham Norton a couple of weeks before it was broadcast in 2012 if I recall...

He has a tour date on that evening but the show isn't live anyway, And it could be a one-off special. Not saying the rumour is true, just saying it is possible. She recorded Graham Norton a couple of weeks before it was broadcast in 2012 if I recall...

Norton is recorded a week and a half prior to airing usually, I don't know about other shows (or about the Madonna episode)

what show? his talk show was cancelled 2 years ago and his news show doesn't cover pop culture stuff.

oh it's cancelled already? sorry, i don't keep track of it... i just remember her promoting W.E.

oh it's cancelled already? sorry, i don't keep track of it... i just remember her promoting W.E.

No worries! I do miss his show and think he and M had a great chemistry together. They seem to be semi-friends now too.

I had several dreams where Madonna kissed me with an opened mouth. :inlove: And it felt so good. What's up with that? :laugh:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I never try to make predictions because I'm ALWAYS wrong, but just for fun...

I see M opening the Grammy's with a verse and chorus of HeartBreakCity, then launching into LFL with the choir and guests, etc.

I think it could be cool, and not too long of a performance. Wishful thinking.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I never try to make predictions because I'm ALWAYS right, so just for fun...

I see M opening the Grammy's with a verse and chorus of "Holy water", then launching into "back that up (do it)" with the choir and guests, etc.

I think it could be cool, and not too long of a performance. Wishful thinking

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, I never try to make predictions because I'm ALWAYS right, so just for fun...

I see M opening the Grammy's with a verse and chorus of "Holy water", then launching into "back that up (do it)" with the choir and guests, etc.

I think it could be cool, and not too long of a performance. Wishful thinking

So clever.

Wishful thinking for you too, then.