Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Good lord Madonna is agile. I love that pic too. That whole section from RIT has really grown on me.

NRM was good vocally but the stage was kind of boring,...

She had a guy with a flame thrower for god's sake :). The stage wasn't boring at all. She had a demure little bridge, ambient lighting, geisha. It was a feast for the eyes. Lord knows I love me some Whore of Babylon Donna, but here she was so cute and delightful, yet fierce.

What's with the dreadful avatars lately lol? First LUV's breathing asshole and now spotlight is scaring me.

Good lord Madonna is agile. I love that pic too. That whole section from RIT has really grown on me.

She had a guy with a flame thrower for god's sake :). The stage wasn't boring at all. She had a demure little bridge, ambient lighting, geisha. It was a feast for the eyes. Lord knows I love me some Whore of Babylon Donna, but here she was so cute and delightful, yet fierce.

What's with the dreadful avatars lately lol? First LUV's breathing asshole and now spotlight is scaring me.

Every time I see a post by LUV I watch his avatar for about 20 seconds. It puts me in a trance!

10293808_781106805308861_771128744959311

Fabulous. What years were these! 99 and 2001?

2004 and 2006?

Now 2013, 2014 and if we're supe lucky 2015. Nearly back to back Madonna every time. Or at least very close together.

Fabulous. What years were these! 99 and 2001?

2004 and 2006?

Now 2013, 2014 and if we're supe lucky 2015. Nearly back to back Madonna every time. Or at least very close together.

????????

I think it's 2AM in Europe so no channel will show it... I don't care, I'll do the same as I did to watch the Superbowl halftime (4AM :lmao: ) : search online. Like someone said, usually links can easily be found on Twitter just before an event begins.

In France, W9 had broadcast the Super Bowl and I think that D17 did the same with the Grammys last year. Maybe they'll do it again in February

260x100_valerie.jpg

Living for Love is a happy song, she won't kill the bull... I'm sure she'll avoid him with a smile on her face. "Bitch you can't hurt me, I'm gonna carry on".

The best Grammy performance is Hung Up. Absolutely.

I'm in 7th heaven with all these Madonna news! It's like 2005-2006 again! She will (and I Never use this word) slay!!!

it doesnt mean she'll kill a bull just cuz she dresses llike that...theres so many more ideas to use instead of a bull :)...but who knows...my body is ready for this.

She wasn't killing a bull in the You Can Dance booklet or in the Who's That Girl Tour right? Ok, there's Take A Bow but I doubt she will repeat something like that, especially now that she has horses and Olga, she loves animals.

Edited by Macromad