Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

I'm so excited I have already picked out which bar I will be watching the performance at since I don't have cable (why don't they just offer streams?? Like I would pay to stream it on my smart TV)

the grammys wll be on CBS u dont need cable to get CBS

In USA you can't get tv with just an antenna anymore. So I'm screwed as well because I only use Internet on my TV, such as Netflix and Hulu

she did the exact same performance for the grammys how was the EMA performnce better?

It was NOT the same. The EMA performance was legendary. That fucking opening, that disco ball, holy fuck. I still get chills. The crowds were absolutely insane for her as well. She looked better too at the EMAs. Milf-licious.

I don't have the cable.

TV is bad for brain.

do u get TVA and V without cable? if u do get them then u should be a the CITY network without cable as well, gven u have a digital tv.

do u get TVA and V?

I don't know. I'm completly honest when I say I never watch TV. I only watch series that I buy, that I rent or that I watch online.

What if I had TVA or V? It wouldn't make any difference if I can watch the Grammy or not.