Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

I want a spectacular entrance with smoke, lasers, confetti, pyrotechnics, gaudy Jean Paul Gaultier getups, vadge thrusts, shirtless 18 year old breakdancers, a special appearance by Niki Haris and the other one whose name I can never remember, for old times' sake, the sounds of queens' heads' exploding, the whole shebang.

:dramatic:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I want a spectacular entrance with smoke, lasers, confetti, pyrotechnics, gaudy Jean Paul Gaultier getups, vadge thrusts, shirtless 18 year old breakdancers, a special appearance by Niki Haris and the other one whose name I can never remember, for old times' sake, the sounds of queens' heads' exploding, the whole shebang.

If they launch a bunch of multicolored confetti and set them on fire with lasers, you could get a good pyrotechnics show :)

Her long-time back up singer that became all jaded when Madonna decided to put her behind the screens in the Re-Invention Tour :lmao:

I know who she is, you bitch!! Who do you think I am ??? :lmao:

I'm so excited I have already picked out which bar I will be watching the performance at since I don't have cable (why don't they just offer streams?? Like I would pay to stream it on my smart TV)

The red carpet is live on the web tho!! last year at least

omfg where the fuck will us europeans watch this? what channel shows it? aside from the main american one, no others that show the grammys?

I think it's 2AM in Europe so no channel will show it... I don't care, I'll do the same as I did to watch the Superbowl halftime (4AM :lmao: ) : search online. Like someone said, usually links can easily be found on Twitter just before an event begins.

+set designed by Chris Ciccone.

I think it's 2AM in Europe so no channel will show it... I don't care, I'll do the same as I did to watch the Superbowl halftime (4AM :lmao: ) : search online. Like someone said, usually links can easily be found on Twitter just before an event begins.

oh they showed the Super Bowl! with digital tv there are a lot of channels over the world so i can only guess some other channels will show it too