Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Hung up was her best performance at the Grammy Awards! Amazing! :inlove:

---

"And now, to present the Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album award... the Queen of Pop, Madonna!"

[standing ovation]

"And the Grammy Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album goes to... look it up... Barbara Streisand! :madonna2: ".

Judging from the most recent Grammy telecasts, I wouldn't expect too much audience enthusiasm. They're too serious. Though I hope the pop tartlets in the audience will stand and give respect to the one who paved the way for them.

I'm so excited I have already picked out which bar I will be watching the performance at since I don't have cable (why don't they just offer streams?? Like I would pay to stream it on my smart TV)

I'm so excited I have already picked out which bar I will be watching the performance at since I don't have cable (why don't they just offer streams?? Like I would pay to stream it on my smart TV)

Stephen, there will be a bar in Baltimore rocking that night with you there. :laugh: You will be lifted up, up, up , up.

I am loving the build up with this album.

Stephen, there will be a bar in Baltimore rocking that night with you there. :laugh: You will be lifted up, up, up , up.

I am loving the build up with this album.

Hahaha! Yes! And when she inevitably gets lifted up by her dancers I'm just gonna faint and fall from the heavens off my bar stool :chuckle:

Hahaha! Yes! And when she inevitably gets lifted up by her dancers I'm just gonna faint and fall from the heavens off my bar stool :chuckle:

I want to be doing this. Going up to the heavens with balloons and Dior perfume. :laugh: Up, Up, Up Up.

dior-miss-dior-cherie-ad.jpg

Is there a way we can watch Grammys online?

I don't think it's broadcasted officially through network affiliates, but I'm sure there are websites that do unofficially stream it.

Is there a way we can watch Grammys online?

Near the starting time I would check the Grammy tumblr tag and also twitter to find an unofficial live stream.