Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

The bull fighter from the videos "Take A Bow" and "You'll See" was so enraged by Madonna leaving him that he has transformed into a bull. In "Living For Love," Madonna is the Matador and slays him and his rage!

I hope they wont put her in the middle of the randomness during the show. Usually they keep the opening number secret so maybe she will end the grammys??

Last year, they ran credits over the last performance and cut it short so she won't end it. I think it's opening or nothing.

I just want her to look young and fresh like the Interview spread..shorter hair is a MUST.

img-madonna_102546393089.jpg

I feel like this is the Unapologetic Bitch look, not the LFL look. After all UB was/is (supposedly) going to be one of the big single releases.

Grammy night. The ceremony begins. All the lights are off. A choir begins to sing "Living for love, I'm living for love...", as they finish this line, a dark figure rises on the stage, the lights go on and Madonna looks at the audience, confident. She's wearing a white corset, a red cape and a big crown. She puts the microphone right in front of the mouth. Everybody's expectant, she opens her mouth and says "I'm talking, I'm talking... I believe in the power of love". She performs her forgotten hit "Rescue Me" instead of her new single, shocking the world once again. As soon as her performance finishes, a giant screen shows "The Queen Of Pop world Tour 2015. Tickets on sale NOW". The internet explodes. The day after, "Recue Me: The reworked hits collection" is on sale on iTunes and a video for Rescue Me directed by Ray Caesar is up on youtube. The Rebel Heart album is scrapped and the released tracks are deleted from the internet.