Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

I really hope she doesn't perform it with another artist. I just want my queen. No other deserves to be in the spotlight with her.

Well, she has to unfortunately, but it can be brief and not effect the overall performance.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

all of the other performers of the night should be behind her in the choir :)

(except Gags; someone needs to hand out the hand towels in the bathroom) :D

Didn't someone here say that an artist can perform (alone) if he/she performed the year before?

Where's the grammys damn book of rules for christ sake???!!!

That someone I call bullshit on. Whoever it is.

She's. Fucking. Madonna.

The Academy would let her eat a bean burrito at 8pm and come back to listen to her toot into a microphone at 9.

WTF. She needs no accompaniment EVER.

remember she almost fell of those bleachers during SB? she recovered within split second with such a confident expression. thats madonna. the same madonna that would throw a tambourine and catch it/ in front of millions @liveaid. she never f*cks up, thats so fascinating...

SUPERSTAR UNSURPASSED. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:dead: at men

She had the baby a month ago. If everything went well with childbirth which I assumed it did. Alicia is probably back at work already. It is possible that she could perform with Madonna

:rotfl:

Guy O said that was the reason not to expect her in the video clip or something.

I really hope she doesn't perform it with another artist. I just want my queen. No other deserves to be in the spotlight with her.

Frankly, yes.

They should have some random nominee for album packaging and stick him in a box on stage and then preceed with the MADONNA performance. :sassy:

Yes, for the art director Kevin Regan. He won for ROL packaging as well :)

for Ray Of Light also, but it's not counted for her because she's not the person receiving the award... these 7 listed are all rightfully hers to take credit for...

Thank you :smooch:

I sometimes work late Sundays. I'm going to request that Sunday off ahead of time so I can fully concentrate on losing my shit at home counting down to the performance all day, and ordering complete silence in my house when she comes on stage. :dramatic:

I sometimes work late Sundays. I'm going to request that Sunday off ahead of time so I can fully concentrate on losing my shit at home counting down to the performance all day, and ordering complete silence in my house when she comes on stage. :dramatic:

:thumbsup: I want to do the same and watch it live as usually shown on pay tv here. I will need to arrange a shift swap but on the Monday because we are a day ahead of everyone else and it is shown here on Monday. :chuckle: When Madonna released her 6 songs on ITunes, I was stuck at work and don't want to be stuck at work when the Grammys are on. Have to love all of us Madonna fans, we even put her before work. We have our priorities in check and order. :bow:

Why do the journalists always have a need to indicate her age? So annoying. Ok, she's 56!! So what? Why not and just forget about the age and focus on what she's all about instead! Dont take me wrong, it doesn't bother me at all that she's 56, but this "Madonna (56)" thing is always there, every time they open their filthy mouths about her.

from secret_garden of UKMix

There's a rumour from russian social network that russian designer Uliana Sergeenko is also preparing costumes for Madonna's performance and video. Coincidence or not - one of them is also a corset. So no we have two different sources claiming Madonna wearing corsets for Grammy and LFL video

Here's the images of costumes Sergeenko prepared for Madonna

32zuykp.jpg2m3l1mh.jpg

Spanish Matador themed performance perhaps.

Learning how to muliti-quote :vogue:

Guest Rachelle of London

hahaha Ive booked Monday off, cos by the time it airs it will be so late here. Cant wait

I'm a lot more excited about this than the Super Bowl. Hearing M perform new music is always way more exciting! I'm just preying her vocals are on point.

yeah thats the only thing im just a tiny bit concerned about (well, not "concerned" literally, but you know what im saying) because she may wear a corset and all that.

Why do the journalists always have a need to indicate her age? So annoying. Ok, she's 56!! So what? Why not and just forget about the age and focus on what she's all about instead! Dont take me wrong, it doesn't bother me at all that she's 56, but this "Madonna (56)" thing is always there, every time they open their filthy mouths about her.

To me, in some articles, it would seem to be a form of flattery - like "Dafuck she's 56?" :sassy:

Perhaps living for love is going to be the conclusion to the take a bow trilogy? All the clues seem to be pointing in that direction.

That would be FABULOUS & FITTING. :wow:

Madonna's team, that are known to read this forum, make sure it happens! :sassy:

To me, in some articles, it would seem to be a form of flattery - like "Dafuck she's 56?" :sassy:

FINNALLY

Madonna ha reached an status and she's so incredibly fit and beautiful that showing her age is a COMPLIMENT.