Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

she wasn't nominated for like a prayer cause of all the controversy surrounding the video.

that just goes to show u that the grammys doesn't judge the artist`s music but instead judges the music`s artist.

Didn't Music album win one in 2001 for best packaging or something?

for Ray Of Light also, but it's not counted for her because she's not the person receiving the award... these 7 listed are all rightfully hers to take credit for...

So does she have to be performing with someone nominated this time and if so, who is it likely to be?

Where is this mysterious rule coming from anyway, if it's even true?

Buller? Bueller?

She's won 7 times and had other nominations. I don't think she needs Alicia Keys or anyone else to do jack shit.

I don't think Nicky Minaj would work on LFL. I think Alicia Keys and/or Sam Smith would make the most sense.

But, it would surprise everyone IF Minaj were to put in effort to "class up" her act. Sam Smith is a one hit wonder - there's no point in investing in him, and Alicia Keys, with her sanctimonious face, is seriously mind-numbingly boring. Minaj is a diamond in the rough; beautiful and talented and full of promise.

Strange that Marvin deleted his instagram about heading to NYC for the M video and performance...

My guess is M was probably giving him demos and music and telling to work on stuff while he was doing his own thing. She probably did that wih multiple people and will then ask them to present things and draw her inspiration for the next tour from there.

Brilliant Madonna. 😍😍

But, it would surprise everyone IF Minaj were to put in effort to "class up" her act. Sam Smith is a one hit wonder - there's no point in investing in him, and Alicia Keys, with her sanctimonious face, is seriously mind-numbingly boring. Minaj is a diamond in the rough; beautiful and talented and full of promise.

I'm pretty sure Sam Smith is a two-hit wonder and who cares what Alicia's face looks like? No one will be looking at her. lol

I really hope she doesn't perform it with another artist. I just want my queen. No other deserves to be in the spotlight with her.

+1

I wish she would just perform alone like she did in 2006

Technically, she wasn't alone. She did the intro with Gorillaz. It would be great if the same thing happened this time. A brief intro with someone unimportant, and BAM! Madonna performance. :)