Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Yup! And I don't think she's even been more nervous than the Academy Awards '91, where she was visibly shaking, and we all know the end result. :dramatic:

tumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo2_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo4_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo5_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo7_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo9_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo3_r2_250.gif

yes the earring comes off towards the end, she handled it great, throwing it, like it was suppose to be that way... ; ))))

:clap: ^ do u all remember how fantastic she sounded at the 91 Oscars...

Flawless. One of her best vocal performances ever and that was long before the Evita training.

wow! respect!

2 mishaps during such high profile performance/ she got nerves of steel / and for me; I hardly notice the shaking.

I know someone must have said this before but i m really getting Confessions era vibes! She is starting this period with a grand perfomance something we ve all been wanting and wishing! I hope she works with the right people (the guys that did Superbowl and MDNA were great and innovative) and reminds people who the real queen is

^possibly, Madonna tagged some random chick that looks like her in one of her ig posts. but I think she was trying to tag the grammys.

edit: im almost certain it is not katia lebeque or her sister.

BBC News:

12:08: More Grammy announcements

Following Madonna's announcement earlier, the Grammys have revealed some of the other performers taking to the stage at this year's ceremony.

AC/DC, Eric Church, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran will all sing their songs for an audience of half-interested industry onlookers on 8 February.

I hope Annie is there. I dig her vocals in LFL!!!

I kind of hope they just have Alicia do it. It sounds like her on the album version anyway and it would make more sense for the Grammys since Alicia is basically a Grammy darling.

Alicia just pushed a baby thru her clacker so i dont know about that

Come one, it's in one month... She can sit and play piano for 5 minutes, it won't kill her lol

Guest ditaluver

Come one, it's in one month... She can sit and play piano for 5 minutes, it won't kill her lol

well it doesnt depend on killing her but if she breasts feeds, like she would need to be in and out but its not impossible!

I hope for Alicia! I really think it could push this even further. Im LIVING FOR LOVE and Im living for this performance! its going to be so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A true event! thank god she opens. just want to see her and then watch it over and over. fuck the rest! yay! oh and Ill be on my phone checking this space cause I know the reactions will be just as awesome!!!!!