Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

I wonder if the Queen is going to wear John Galliano's new Maison Margiela couture for the performance....the leopard print leotard that she is wearing (in that Rebel Heart photo with the red cardigan) is from Galliano's new couture collection.....also Arianne Phillips posted two pictures from the Margiela show today, and tagged madonna and steven klein

Bea has also been posting about the collection and Madonna tagged Bea in one of her Grammy posts. It's all linked.

So MDNA dancers Littlebuck, Chaz, Loic and Marvin were also tagged by M. So I go and check Marvin's posts and he made a post three weeks ago stating that the M video shoot was soon and that 2015 was gonna be hot! Wheels are in motion :drama:

Yeah ny queen is opening the ceremony. When I told you she was confirmed, Grammys team wanted her for closing the show. M team has changed this and now SHES OPENING THE CEREMOMY.

That s good because, I' m sleeping after watching her. Nobody care about those basic bitches performing after the supreme mother of music.

Shes performing LFL and her team is thinking in BITCH I'm madge too. But grammys team????

Yeah ny queen is opening the ceremony. When I told you she was confirmed, Grammys team wanted her for closing the show. M team has changed this and now SHES OPENING THE CEREMOMY.

That s good because, I' m sleeping after watching her. Nobody care about those basic bitches performing after the supreme mother of music.

Shes performing LFL and her team is thinking in BITCH I'm madge too. But grammys team????

:thumbsup:

Is it a confirmed performance, or just an appearance? Also, on what grounds will they be letting her perform? With a nominated artist (Nicki Minaj? Pharrell?), or will they be giving her a special award?

I hope Annie is there. I dig her vocals in LFL!!!

Ok, sigs are going back off. It's too early for him. I'm not awake enough yet to be aroused. :lmao:

Anyway, I CANNOT WAIT FOR FEBRUARY 8TH!!!!!!!!!

Living for Love is the first single of course she's going to perform it! I am thinking though we might be a Illuminati intro with a lot of stars appearing on stage with her, now that would be something!

Living for Love is the first single of course she's going to perform it! I am thinking though we might be a Illuminati intro with a lot of stars appearing on stage with her, now that would be something!

ehmmmmm..........no, not really.

I hope that they give her twice the allotted time that they would give any other artist. I think Madonna deserves it.

as for the being nervous about her performance, no need to worry, Madonna will rehearse the shyte out her number. there wont be any f*ckups, im almost sure of that.

remember she almost fell of those bleachers during SB? she recovered within split second with such a confident expression. thats madonna. the same madonna that would throw a tambourine and catch it/ in front of millions @liveaid. she never f*cks up, thats so fascinating...

remember she almost fell of those bleachers during SB? she recovered within split second with such a confident expression. thats madonna. the same madonna that would throw a tambourine and catch it/ in front of millions @liveaid. she never f*cks up, thats so fascinating...

Yup! And I don't think she's even been more nervous than the Academy Awards '91, where she was visibly shaking, and we all know the end result. :dramatic:

tumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo2_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo4_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo5_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo7_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo9_250.giftumblr_n1tkn2AKuL1qlycwjo3_r2_250.gif