Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Guest Rachelle of London

She doesn't look 25 anymore. Some people will always be butthurt she doesn't have a time machine.

No her makeup was bad. No butt pain about it.

the fact that she wore white and had little make up on during 2012 performance at the grammys was because she didn't want to take away from the message she, macklemoore, queen latifah and mary lambert were trying to convey about marriage equality. her look was intentional.

the fact that she wore white and had little make up on during 2012 performance at the grammys was because she didn't want to take away from the message she, macklemoore, queen latifah and mary lambert were trying to convey about marriage equality. her look was intentional.

Plus she was in severe pain that night. It was a real show of professionalism on her part to attend at all, let alone perform, and you could tell she did so SOLELY because the importance of the message being conveyed was important to her, not for how hot she looked or how much attention she would draw to herself.

Queeeeeeeeeen!! Omg I'm gonna be so nervous for her again!! I always get like this before she performs!! I'm weird like that.

God, me too. It's a feeling many of us have enjoyed for 3 decades!!!

Just go with it... it's part of the fun and she always pulls it off.

That makes sense

God, me too. It's a feeling many of us have enjoyed for 3 decades!!!

Just go with it... it's part of the fun and she always pulls it off.

Add me to the nervous nelly squad. I almost crapped myself before the SB! :)

I hope that they give her twice the allotted time that they would give any other artist. I think Madonna deserves it.

as for the being nervous about her performance, no need to worry, Madonna will rehearse the shyte out her number. there wont be any f*ckups, im almost sure of that.

I hope she opens so that for the rest of the show we get to see her facial expressions when they cut to her during the other performers performances. that is always fun to watch.

Guest gang bang

Will she be opening the show...?

of course she will , remember when she rejected to perform 4 minutes with Justin , JUST BECAUSE SHE COULDN T OPEN THE CEREMONY ..instead her , U2 opened the Grammys

im looking for her 1999 performance of NRM on youtube. cant find any high quality ones. does anyone have a link for one please?

Yeah it's difficult to find with any audio too...

I couldn't upload it to YouTube unfortunately - but here from Facebook Video is the rip of my SVHS tape of that 1999 performance with stereo audio. It's pretty good quality.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1514003968880736

I hope that they give her twice the allotted time that they would give any other artist. I think Madonna deserves it.

as for the being nervous about her performance, no need to worry, Madonna will rehearse the shyte out her number. there wont be any f*ckups, im almost sure of that.

It's not the choreography i'm worried about, it's more her live singing.....she sometimes gets soooo nervous her voice suffers. I'm hoping for a I'm Breathless vocal performance ....;)

I wonder if the Queen is going to wear John Galliano's new Maison Margiela couture for the performance....the leopard print leotard that she is wearing (in that Rebel Heart photo with the red cardigan) is from Galliano's new couture collection.....also Arianne Phillips posted two pictures from the Margiela show today, and tagged madonna and steven klein

Ashtangi74, if we look back at her past 3 grammy performances I think its safe to say that she killed it vocally.

if she going to the grammys its cause she knows she will be stellar.

no need to worry, she will be in fine form

:kiss2: thank you sooooooo much Jamesy for the link

omg, so many forgotten gems on that facebook page.

if it your page I just sent u a friend request,^please accept.

Hey thanks - course I'll accept! (not got access here at work right now though).

Main place btw is the http://facebook.com/MadonnaTV page - that's where I post everything first now. :-)