Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Unlikely. I kind of hope she doesn't open, but they tease her performance throughout the show. If she has several guests, which is almost a definite at this point, they tease "Madonna with special guests." I think that's best for her and the show. But then she really needs to deliver.

Luckily for us, she always delivers.

LFL + ghosttown would be a great performance. Is she gonna bring a choir on the stage this time? Just hope she doesn't do Superbowl's LAP.

You say that as if there were flattering pictures of her that night. :(

I just watched it again. She looked beautiful. Her eyes were a bit small due to her cheeks but both outfits (carpet and perdormance) were flawless and made her look beautiful and her makeup was perfect.

I just watched it again. She looked beautiful. Her eyes were a bit small due to her cheeks but both outfits (carpet and perdormance) were flawless and made her look beautiful and her makeup was perfect.

She doesn't look 25 anymore. Some people will always be butthurt she doesn't have a time machine.

im looking for her 1999 performance of NRM on youtube. cant find any high quality ones. does anyone have a link for one please?

Yeah it's difficult to find with any audio too...

And I know lots of people didn't like her last Grammys...the cowboy hats and the slow walk with the cane/crow vocals but I did.

I think her makeup was bad tho... the cowboy hat and the cane were great, but if she would have had a bit more eyeliner and eye shadow, as well as some blush, she'd look much better.

I love it how she refers to us as rebel hearts :inlove:

actually... it best describes us MADONNA loons...

I am a proud REBEL HEART instead of being called a reductive, mindless zombie like Monsters or Lambs... which fits them anyway... :)

I think 2012 performance at the grammys was great. it was a different kind of performance. It wasn't really about her music, it was about getting a message across about same love. it served its purpose. feb 8 th's performance by madonna will be all about promoting her new album, her new single an getting noticed.

its going to be grand.

I think 2012 performance at the grammys was great. it was a different kin of performance. It wasn't really about her music, it was about getting a message across about same love. it served is purpose. feb 8 th's performance by madonna will be all about promoting her new album, her new single an getting noticed.

its going to be grand.

Yes!!!!

I predict that she will score some new die hard fans after this grammy pertormance like she did back in 2006. prepare for an influx of new MadonnaNationers on feb 9 2015. #Grammydonna

It sucked that she didn't win any Grammy's in 2001. Does anyone remember how many nominations she had that year?

I agree with the other poster who said it would be great if she started with an acoustic Rebel Heart and then went into a big budget heavily choreographed Living For Love with Alicia on piano and a full choir.

She was nominated for Pop Vocal Female and Record of the Year for "Music," and Pop Vocal Album for MUSIC. Kevin Reagan won for Album Packaging.