Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

http://www.inquisitr.com/1749791/madonna-heads-to-grammys-after-rebel-heart-success-will-lady-gaga-join-her/

Madonna must be in a celebratory mood. Despite what many consider faux controversies over her latest album Rebel Heart, Billboard has confirmed that Madonna’s sudden Rebel Heart pre-order release has been a major success.

“The result of
Rebel Heart
‘s 48-hour turnaround? The album preorder topped the iTunes charts in more than 40 countries — including the United States, where three of the six released tracks entered
Billboard
‘s
Hot Dance/Electronic Songs
chart dated Jan. 3, despite just two days of eligibility. To date, the six tracks have sold a combined 131,000 downloads, according to Nielsen Music, with preorders for
Rebel Heart
at a robust (considering the situation) 50,000 to 60,000, according to industry estimates.”

Madonna also has some other good news: Her single, “Living for Love,” is taking off strongly, especially in the U.K. where it has been added to Capital FM‘s playlist, and is receiving excellent feedback from listeners, despite not being officially released yet. Madonna will officially launch “Living for Love” in the United States on February 10, after she performs the song at the Grammys on February 8. Idolator, one of the most respected music sites, talks about what Madonna may wear according to leaked information from the designer.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1749791/madonna-heads-to-grammys-after-rebel-heart-success-will-lady-gaga-join-her/#ctFdR1khMov3Mawi.99

http://www.inquisitr.com/1749791/madonna-heads-to-grammys-after-rebel-heart-success-will-lady-gaga-join-her/

Madonna must be in a celebratory mood. Despite what many consider faux controversies over her latest album Rebel Heart, Billboard has confirmed that Madonnas sudden Rebel Heart pre-order release has been a major success.

The result of Rebel Hearts 48-hour turnaround? The album preorder topped the iTunes charts in more than 40 countries including the United States, where three of the six released tracks entered Billboards Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart dated Jan. 3, despite just two days of eligibility. To date, the six tracks have sold a combined 131,000 downloads, according to Nielsen Music, with preorders for Rebel Heart at a robust (considering the situation) 50,000 to 60,000, according to industry estimates.

Madonna also has some other good news: Her single, Living for Love, is taking off strongly, especially in the U.K. where it has been added to Capital FMs playlist, and is receiving excellent feedback from listeners, despite not being officially released yet. Madonna will officially launch Living for Love in the United States on February 10, after she performs the song at the Grammys on February 8. Idolator, one of the most respected music sites, talks about what Madonna may wear according to leaked information from the designer.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1749791/madonna-heads-to-grammys-after-rebel-heart-success-will-lady-gaga-join-her/#ctFdR1khMov3Mawi.99

😡😡😡😡 I don't like this Gaga mention.

I don't like this Gaga mention.

Me either but I wanted to post as it confirms a Grammy performance is in the works and mentions the stupidity of the controversy. Gags is a barnacle. I actually stopped reading when it went back to lardy.

Would love this actually.

Absolutely. Just for the first 1-2 performances, to surprise people and also to highlight the music quality. After that, it would be great to have more theatrical performances. There should be enough opportunities to showcase the songs in both ways: Grammys, Jimmy Fallon, SNL, Letterman, plus the European shows...

I'm wondering - and maybe you all can brainstorm - if she is going to perform LFL at The Grammys, what can she do to make it memorable? They obviously have something already planned out, but its fun to think about this stuff. What can she do to leave an impact with the performance? I still talk to people about the 2005 EMA performance of Hung Up.

Me either but I wanted to post as it confirms a Grammy performance is in the works and mentions the stupidity of the controversy. Gags is a barnacle. I actually stopped reading when it went back to lardy.

+3...

I'm wondering - and maybe you all can brainstorm - if she is going to perform LFL at The Grammys, what can she do to make it memorable? They obviously have something already planned out, but its fun to think about this stuff. What can she do to leave an impact with the performance? I still talk to people about the 2005 EMA performance of Hung Up.

shes going to spray paint graffiti string harnesses over gaga selfies live

Assuming that she opens again, would she walk the Red Carpet still?

Unlikely. I kind of hope she doesn't open, but they tease her performance throughout the show. If she has several guests, which is almost a definite at this point, they tease "Madonna with special guests." I think that's best for her and the show. But then she really needs to deliver.