Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

she should close the show then

save the best 4 last

But by the end the viewership is waaay down. Opening slot is the best slot. She'll still do the press line backstage after the show most likely. That's what most acts that open the show do.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

But by the end the viewership is waaay down. Opening slot is the best slot. She'll still do the press line backstage after the show most likely. That's what most acts that open the show do.

and she can do interviews/have media coverage about the opening performance :wow:

good point, didn't think of the viewership.

but wouldn't ppl stay up to see her performance anyways? after all, she is known for her live performances amongst other thing.

viewers would purposely stay till her closing number to be sure that they do not miss out on what everyone around the water cooler is talking about the following Monday morning at work.

I don't think keeping her performance a secret until last minute (like last year) would be a good idea, when they anticipate the performance, everyone starts to search for the songs artists may perform, so I guess they should announce her this month, to catch more people.

good point, didn't think of the viewership.

but wouldn't ppl stay up to see her performance anyways? after all, she is known for her live performances amongst other thing.

viewers would purposely stay till her closing number to be sure that they do not miss out on what everyone around the water cooler is talking about the following Monday morning at work.

Maybe so but I think the real key audience is people who WOULDN'T normally stay up to see her perform. Those are the people that aren't following M and that are really influenced by this kind of promotion. People that would stay up to see her would already know she has a new song out and obviously be fans of hers to some degree.

Huge choir very solemne very dark and starts with Heartbreak City then everything turns bright and explodes with Living for love... That could be just EPIC ICONIC! Both sides of the story... A guy can always dream

I NEED another opening like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO6WK8oCKcQ

I remember watching it live with my parents(who both don't like her) and they were IN AWE. It was AMAZING...

I can just imagine how EPIC LFL is gonna be

First you love me and I let you in...

*cue to LOUD ASS CHEERING CROWD*

:wow:

OH GAWD, this very first HUNG UP performance and her first ever promo for COADF was a total headliner... the whole world was AMAZED back then... she owned this night...

:rotfl:

Yes!

dunk.gif

:lol: SERIOUSLY DOE

I need to see madonna all like this during the UP UP UP UPs

tumblr_mkp9vepQNg1rttrrso1_400.gif

And then I need her to be all like I deserve the best and its not U and go right into the splits (but less trash than this gif):

split.gif

:chuckle:

:lol: SERIOUSLY DOE

I need to see madonna all like this during the UP UP UP UPs

tumblr_mkp9vepQNg1rttrrso1_400.gif

And then I need her to be all like I deserve the best and its not U and go right into the splits (but less trash than this gif):

split.gif

:chuckle:

ALL this is so GMAYL..

I would love it if she had a "Choir" that featured many pop male and female singers old and new. What a way to bridge the gap and bring everyone together!

No, this is not "Sing my sister sing", I don't want any other dumb pop sluts and people brought together in her performance, or a repeat of last year, I only want to see Madonna.

No, this is not "Sing my sister sing", I don't want any other dumb pop sluts and people brought together in her performance, or a repeat of last year, I only want to see Madonna.

Thank you! It would just be a bit ...tired and cheesy. The song has a sick production. She needs to perform it like she performed Hung Up in all its epicness, and if she wants to incorporate her message of unity and peace, she needs to do it without it being over preachy.

I love preachDonna but I don't think it always goes down well with the general public.

Up Up Up Up - Stephen, I am singing this in my head constantly now. :laugh:

ME too and just imagine Madonna singing it while be lifted and moving across the stage :drama: I would certainly faint!