Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

I was at that show and in its context it was very clear she was being sarcastic. It was clear enough that I laughed when she said it. Like many things she has said and done in the past, this was controversial because Madonnas humor flies right over peoples heads.

See, this is the problem, people take one tid-bit out of an entire speech and run with it with no regard to context. It really is scary to me that increasingly people seem incapable of doing this.

I remember at that time there were a lot of conspiracy theories about Obama being Muslim, not born here, etc. It seemed to me M was being sarcastic and voiced those theories to show how crazy they were. What's ironic is after M said that, the same media outlets (Murdoch media) that fed those theories, basically started contradicting themselves so they could put M down and make her out to be ignorant. They were now essentially putting down their own viewers, readers, etc. Maybe its because we're counting down Obama's second term now, but you don't hear these particular conspiracy theories as much any more.

I wonder if she'll perform the entire song or ditch the lift me up up up up part.

Probably, but I hope it won't be where she'd make the audience get up and clap and sing along...

I would rather her unveil the new look with a big performance of LFL at the Grammys (EMA HU style) than a small tv performance. She can do smaller performances after the big reveal.

RIGHT ON! She has secure a spot first as no confirmation has yet been made right?

RIGHT ON! She has secure a spot first as no confirmation has yet been made right?

That's what I keep thinking. Has there been any official confirmation that she will perform at The Grammys?

Guest gang bang

THE GRAMMY METER IS RUNNING: Nothing official yet, but the word from sources in inside the Recording Academy is that AC/DC, Madonna and U2 have been booked to perform on the Grammys. Each December, executive producer Ken Ehrlich makes an all-out effort to confirm a handful of performers for the show prior to the holiday break, during which it’s difficult to get hold of pretty much anyone in a position of authority, and these three perennial draws are precisely the kind of act Ehrlich would typically approach. The Grammys will take place on Feb. 8.

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

They were talking on the radio the other day about potential Grammy performers, and they only mentioned U2 and AC/DC. It really pissed me off.

fuckers