Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

10850295_754819554604253_578577992935361

Love this. :laugh:

Remember when the phrase "World Peace" at the Super Bowl caused a controversy and upset people. Might as well flash that again.

:lmao: I wonder if the people who were upset at the thought of World Peace have anything in their life to think about.

first time I hear that DDD:

And the reason told by those ignorants was...?

I don't really recall a specific reason because it was mostly blind rage. But, I always felt that the people who were upset felt it to be an anti-American statement - or at least something along those lines. Like, how dare you preach world peace at the most sacred of American institutions (Football).

I don't really recall a specific reason because it was mostly blind rage. But, I always felt that the people who were upset felt it to be an anti-American statement - or at least something along those lines. Like, how dare you preach world peace at the most sacred of American institutions (Football).

The whole world must think we are so so stupid.

seriously... bbtrash.gif

Love this. :laugh:

:lmao: I wonder if the people who were upset at the thought of World Peace have anything in their life to think about.

God, I remember watching some news channel, maybe Fox, a day or two later talking about her halftime show and the guy asked "What did she mean by that?"

The fuck? Yeah, really labyrinth concept there.

Remember when the phrase "World Peace" at the Super Bowl caused a controversy and upset people. Might as well flash that again.

I don't remember this but I'm not surprised. I mean along with adopting a dying child and showing love for revolutionaries from the past on IG, flashing "World Peace" at the Super Bowl is surely one of the most offensive, selfish things she has done. *rolls eyes*

Seriously, the only group of people I knew took issue with the message at Super Bowl were the Illuminati conspiracy theorists who said "World Peace" in this instance had a more sinister meaning.

My goodness......when you look back at her career, some of the most innocent, altruistic and sometimes downright innocuous things she does get people in an outrage.....

People were outraged about Truth Or Dare at the time saying she was being narcissistic and revealing too much......cut to society not even 20 yrs after that and what are we all doing?? "Checking in" on Facebook every place we go and posting pictures of everything we do.

She had Lola for publicity for Evita and to repair her image after Sex.

She talks in a British accent because she's trying to suck up and be something she's not

She steals black babies from Africa to get "street cred"

Admiring MLK etc is racist

She was serious when she said we have a black Muslim in the White House

We could really be here all night listing "offenses".

I don't remember this but I'm not surprised. I mean along with adopting a dying child and showing love for revolutionaries from the past on IG, flashing "World Peace" at the Super Bowl is surely one of the most offensive, selfish things she has done. *rolls eyes*

Seriously, the only group of people I knew took issue with the message at Super Bowl were the Illuminati conspiracy theorists who said "World Peace" in this instance had a more sinister meaning.

My goodness......when you look back at her career, some of the most innocent, altruistic and sometimes downright innocuous things she does get people in an outrage.....

People were outraged about Truth Or Dare at the time saying she was being narcissistic and revealing too much......cut to society not even 20 yrs after that and what are we all doing?? "Checking in" on Facebook every place we go and posting pictures of everything we do.

She talks in a British accent because she's trying to suck up and be something she's not

Greatest post ever. And so true! And the biggest one is how people get so outraged about her allegedly "following trends" and "being down with the kids" What is so bad about someone being interested in contemporary music and youth/underground culture? To me that seems to be something that should be applauded and ridiculed. It keeps you vibrant and alive. I'm probably older than a lot of people here but I love discovering new music and new fashion. It makes life interesting and exciting. Why should I only like the sounds or styles I grew up with? Does that make me desperate because I like discovering new current things?

And who gave a heartfelt speech about the death of Princess Diana at MTV VMA in 1997 ?

P6PdsV.jpg

Sher is so irrelevant that people are paying attention to AND dissecting everything she poses on INSTAGRAM for crying out loud.

Some of y'all need to read this before commenting further.

I know it's a pre Ray Of Light publication, but it kinda explains it all.

5AC56DCD-DA5C-4BB3-81A1-6E272E61E403_zps

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/406738078/encyclopedia-madonnica-20th-anniversary-edition

An Updated version came out this year I think.

This one was problematic. In my opinion, it was ambiguous AT BEST. It really sounded like she slipped and thought Obama was Muslim. But then... so what if he was? The issue was that it fed conspiracy theorists who claimed Obama was a secret Muslim. Point is that, like any human, she's not perfect and slips up sometimes. The problem is that when you're the most famous woman in the world, all eyes are on you at all times. Should she be more careful about what she says and does? Maybe. But that doesn't make the haters any less biased or pathetic.

This one was problematic. In my opinion, it was ambiguous AT BEST. It really sounded like she slipped and thought Obama was Muslim.

You know, Madonna dated Brahim Zahibat who is a muslim. I don't think she thinks it's an insult to call someone a muslim, weither it is true or ironic. If some people in the US think it's an insult to think Obama is a muslim, it's their problem, not M's.

The problem is that people these days are WAY too quick to call someone "racist" at the first occasion for the littlest things. Madonna have been called racist AGAIN recently because of that Instagram post, it's so ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain would know Madonna is everything but racist.

Ok, she was emphasizing how we are moving forward! She was trying to say that by having a president who was black and Muslim it meant we are ahead of time. But she was misunderstood and judged by ignorant cunts!

You know, Madonna dated Brahim Zahibat who is a muslim. I don't think she thinks it's an insult to call someone a muslim, weither it is true or ironic. If some people in the US think it's an insult to think Obama is a muslim, it's their problem, not M's.

We're in agreement, but when you cut out most of my post, you make it look like I think being Muslim is an insult!

i prefer the flash nipple then Janitor face with black lace over

Guest CzarnaWisnia

i prefer the flash nipple then Janitor face with black lace over

I'll try to fit that sentence in a conversation this week.

This one was problematic. In my opinion, it was ambiguous AT BEST. It really sounded like she slipped and thought Obama was Muslim. But then... so what if he was? The issue was that it fed conspiracy theorists who claimed Obama was a secret Muslim. Point is that, like any human, she's not perfect and slips up sometimes. The problem is that when you're the most famous woman in the world, all eyes are on you at all times. Should she be more careful about what she says and does? Maybe. But that doesn't make the haters any less biased or pathetic.

I was at that show and in its context it was very clear she was being sarcastic. It was clear enough that I laughed when she said it. Like many things she has said and done in the past, this was controversial because Madonnas humor flies right over peoples heads.

See, this is the problem, people take one tid-bit out of an entire speech and run with it with no regard to context. It really is scary to me that increasingly people seem incapable of doing this.