Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

It's completely outrageous the amount of hate, nasty calling and racist remarks that went Madonna's way on her instagram. I set there arguing with whole bunch of assholes who got a stick up their butts. It is obvious Madonna was admiring these black leaders. Anyone who calls her racist for that are racist themselves! I'm glad she did this actually because it shows the double standard on racism in America. Some people act as if they own Martin Luther King. He is a great historical hero who is an inspiration to anyone regardless of their skin color. He was a rebel against oppression and a freedom fighter. And now someone as legendary as Madonna cannot admire him? It's wrong for her to post his picture on instagram? Absolutely mind blowing that so many haters made a big deal about it. Honestly they just needed a reason to hate. So it civil rights organization says anything that adds fuel to this senseless hate against Madonna, then we're in for some real reawakening! America is so divided it's sickening! It's about time we out our differences aside and move on! So!! Whatever "controversy" any of you think Madonna has caused, brace yourselves! Because she has only just began! Madonna's going to push many buttons and lift lots of rocks to reveal the nastiness underneath! This is what revolution is all about! And I can assure you, she's got all the approval from "up there" for this! Madonna is going to grow bigger and bigger. Everyone is going to be talking about her and what she represents!

The Grammys will not ban Madonna. Like many have said on this thread and in other threads, she's just getting started with controversy for the sake of creating and promoting a revolution. And just on the simple business fact alone that controversy equals ratings, the Grammys will NOT be banning Madonna from performing on their show. She'll be the biggest name and draw at the show.

Madonna :bow::bow::bow:

You're not wrong, you're having a seizure, please pour yourself some camomille, light a cigarette and get your feet up. Madonna's not getting banned from anything. If Lady Gaga can get vomited on onstage and still go to the Grammys, Madonna can post pictures of international peace icons on her instagram just fine.

:dead:

Banned? That was the last thing on my mind. I actually imagined she will perform Rebel Heart song in the Grammys, show what rebel heart means then as the song starts, the instagram pics of the people/characters with the cord will be shown flashing on the big screen while rebellll he-a-a-art is on the background.

Then after rebel heart song she will announce "ladies and gentlemen alicia keeeysss" now alicia comes in, plays an extended version of LFL while Madonna changes cstume for a big LFL event!

Edited by Brotherhood

I would love her in a black dress showing off lots of skin on guitar opening Devil Pray and then guitar comes off and LFL begins with a choreographer rendition, full choir and all.

A little Rebel heart INTRO with the icons wearing the cords MIXED in with teaser snippets of the L4L VIDEO and videos of her career would be an amazing combo!

NAACP or any civil rights groups ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought I'd seen everything !

It's not.

This "controversy" cannot even be compared to LAP, Erotica, SEX... It's unbelievable this comes from a fan who's supposed to know a little more about our good old sis Madonna.

As I said, it's a different KIND of controversy. Her biggest controversies were about her WORK. Also, I think the fact that it's coming from the LEFT now is what makes it feel different. Rightwing puritans who were up in arms about M standing up for equality and tolerance were amusing. Yes, it was tough during the Sex/David Letterman era, but this feels different to me. As someone who, like you implied, has been a fan since LAP, that's my perception.

Do I think it will endure or be remembered like those bigger controversies? Hell no.

I laughed so hard at "refreshing cola beverage," you don't even know. I think I need sleep!

pepsi7.jpg

Drinking-Pepsi.gif

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I love how she posted the Jesus pic a few days before and no one cared but god forbid mlk or Mandela.

Had she not posted black people she would be racist for not honoring black folks.

She can't win.

Jesus was actually black, so her post was a reverse-racist expedition!

Oh as if this Instagram "on trend faux outrage" will hamper the Grammys if she performs .

She will blow them all away as per.

I only she hope she opens the show so I don't have to sit through that shit fest like last year.

Me too!

We don't care about basic stars, we have good taste :sassy:

Banned? That was the last thing on my mind. I actually imagined she will perform Rebel Heart song in the Grammys, show what rebel heart means then as the song starts, the instagram pics of the people/characters with the cord will be shown flashing on the big screen while rebellll he-a-a-art is on the background.

Then after rebel heart song she will announce "ladies and gentlemen alicia keeeysss" now alicia comes in, plays an extended version of LFL while Madonna changes cstume for a big LFL event!

I would love her in a black dress showing off lots of skin on guitar opening Devil Pray and then guitar comes off and LFL begins with a choreographer rendition, full choir and all.

A little Rebel heart INTRO with the icons wearing the cords MIXED in with teaser snippets of the L4L VIDEO and videos of her career would be an amazing combo!

Love both of these ideas! She has to do a minimum of two full songs, or one full and one snippets of 2-3 songs

Me too!

OMG yes. It was so difficult last year. They do such a poor job of pacing, hardly hand out any awards, mediocre performers.

I PRAY SHE OPENS, then I will be done. Watch Sia online at a later date. Literally care about nothing else.

Let's not forget that some of her tour videos have been more controversial (Sorry, NKM) and they didn't have any (negative) effect on her career. She even survived the original AL video drama. So let's just calm down everyone, ok? This is nothing.

Jesus was actually black, so her post was a reverse-racist expedition!

Lol Jews are not and never were black. It's forbidden for authentic Jews to mix with other nations. So whatever Jews are today is what they've been since Abraham. Nor was Cleopatra black. People gave Liz Taylor so much shit for playing a white Cleopatra, but in reality she really was white. She was Greek, sent to Egypt from Greece for political reasons. Anyway sorry this was off topic but I just can't with all the bs

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol Jews are not and never were black. It's forbidden for authentic Jews to mix with other nations. So whatever Jews are today is what they've been since Abraham. Nor was Cleopatra black. People gave Liz Taylor so much shit for playing a white Cleopatra, but in reality she really was white. She was Greek, sent to Egypt from Greece for political reasons. Anyway sorry this was off topic but I just can't with all the bs

:dead:

Katypatras back!!!!!

Open the show this year and close it next year!

She's gonna have to perform again next year after she gets all her noms for the RH album. ;)

Will they allow her to perform 3 yrs in a row??

Me too!

Yes we do!

Last year was just torture waiting for The Supreme to appear. Worth the wait? Sure, but still... not again.