Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

One of my all time favorite awards performances was The Power of Goodbye at MTV Europe in 1998. She just came out looking gorgeous and belted the song. Crowd went wild.

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. And, instead of performing it in indoors, perform it outside (a la Taylor Swift MTV Awards long ago) like the bad bitch that we know she it. Oh, and drag out Nicki Minaj and bust shit up, while at the same time saying, "I'm too kool fo yo shit award sho!"

Or, something to this effect. But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

I remember people hating the EMA performance day of ... Especially her voice ... Truth is that performance sealed her iconic confessions era and truly gave her 10 more relevant years.

That performance should never be underestimated. I think she will try to hit a similar shock and awe. At least half the people here will hate it no matter what she does based on their own lame expectations.

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. ......... please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

793156949160426641.gif

Annie Lennox would be perfect on piano and backing/gospel vocals

They don't hate each other, and have worked together on the song "Sing"

I'm sure the papers exaggerated Annie's comments.

It would also back up Ms "woman should stand by each other" stance...

Sia would be a nice surprise, and she is a big fan.

As Sia is literally the only person other than M. I give a fuck about seeing (and praying that "Chandelier" wins over Sam Smith), I would love this!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) and go with Bitch I'm Madonna. And, instead of performing it in indoors, perform it outside (a la Taylor Swift MTV Awards long ago) like the bad bitch that we know she it. Oh, and drag out Nicki Minaj and bust shit up, while at the same time saying, "I'm too kool fo yo shit award sho!"

Or, something to this effect. But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

tumblr_mapy9sj09u1raznnho2_500.gif

I know: Dump that reductive Like A Prayer-wannabe that goes by the name Living For Love (I mean, honestly, been there, done that) ... But, please, for the love of god, please no more choirs.

Right. That's it.

She's so overdone choir singles with that 26 year gap in between them.

Please kill me, God. I can take no more "fan" love.

Right. That's it.

She's so overdone choir singles with that 26 year gap in between them.

Please kill me, God. I can take no more "fan" love.

Nothing Fails had a choir too....... but no one noticed so it doesn't really count. :(

You know how Pope Franq is a big time celebrity now? It would be so cool if he showed up on stage during LFL performance. OK, so that's pretty ridiculous. But, it would be apocalyptic if someone other than some singer showed up on the stage with her.

Nothing Fails had a choir too....... but no one noticed so it doesn't really count. :(

I noticed, but not a single, regardless...

She took a 11 year choir break.

What a cunt for overplaying her choir card.

Shirley Cesar is laughing.