Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

GRAMMY OPENING: We fade in, Lady Gaga appears in a gorgeous golden age of Hollywood dress, looking fierce. She begins singing one of the the jazz numbers from Cheek To Cheek, it doesn't matter which, as no one cares. Suddenly, a figure rises out of the stage with their back turned to us. The figure is wearing a very expensive men's suit, then we notice a well quaffed head of grey hair. The audience starts applauding thinking that it's Tony Bennett. Then the figure turns around to face us...It's NOT Tony Bennett...It's MADONNA!!! Gaga looks at her quizzically and says, "Hey, you're not Tony Bennett!" Madonna looks at Gaga and winks, saying, "Bitch, I'm Madonna!" The audience explodes!!! Madonna yanks the grey haired wig off her head and tosses it into the audience. The fags in the crowd dive for the rug with wild abandon.

Madonna and Gaga join forces in a duet of Living For Love. Madonna sings and dances to the first verse, then it's Gaga's turn to shine and show how she can blow. Madonna looks at her with her arms folded, suitably impressed with her booming vocals. As we start to go to the bridge, the beat changes into a hip-hop rhythm. Nicki Minaj hits the stage wearing almost nothing, all big lips, big tits, and big ass! She raps a new verse from the soon to be released Living For Love remix.

Just when you think it can't get any crazier, here comes Gwen Stefani and a couple of her harajuku girls, singing Hollaback Girl! Madonna then gets Gaga, Nicki, and Gwen in line and they segue back into Living For Love, only changing the "I'm Living For Love" to "We're Living For Love!" The song comes to a frenzied end with Gaga on her knees wailing. Finally, they all clasp hands and show everyone the true SISTERHOOD OF GIRL POWER!!!

oIsKpXd.gif

GRAMMY OPENING: We fade in, Lady Gaga appears in a gorgeous golden age of Hollywood dress, looking fierce. She begins singing one of the the jazz numbers from Cheek To Cheek, it doesn't matter which, as no one cares. Suddenly, a figure rises out of the stage with their back turned to us. The figure is wearing a very expensive men's suit, then we notice a well quaffed head of grey hair. The audience starts applauding thinking that it's Tony Bennett. Then the figure turns around to face us...It's NOT Tony Bennett...It's MADONNA!!! Gaga looks at her quizzically and says, "Hey, you're not Tony Bennett!" Madonna looks at Gaga and winks, saying, "Bitch, I'm Madonna!" The audience explodes!!! Madonna yanks the grey haired wig off her head and tosses it into the audience. The fags in the crowd dive for the rug with wild abandon.

Madonna and Gaga join forces in a duet of Living For Love. Madonna sings and dances to the first verse, then it's Gaga's turn to shine and show how she can blow. Madonna looks at her with her arms folded, suitably impressed with her booming vocals. As we start to go to the bridge, the beat changes into a hip-hop rhythm. Nicki Minaj hits the stage wearing almost nothing, all big lips, big tits, and big ass! She raps a new verse from the soon to be released Living For Love remix.

Just when you think it can't get any crazier, here comes Gwen Stefani and a couple of her harajuku girls, singing Hollaback Girl! Madonna then gets Gaga, Nicki, and Gwen in line and they segue back into Living For Love, only changing the "I'm Living For Love" to "We're Living For Love!" The song comes to a frenzied end with Gaga on her knees wailing. Finally, they all clasp hands and show everyone the true SISTERHOOD OF GIRL POWER!!!

giphy.gif

I can go a few years now without seeing M in a men's suit....

Can we just stop with the Gaga Madonna performances already? No one wants to see that shit with the Queen

Seriously. Why not have Madonna and Regina duet on Baby Love? It'd be just as current.

Sashay_Away.gif

Naomi-Campbell-01.gif

Fuck that, Angus Young is a legend (and Bon too, RIP). BoNO, however, can kiss my ass.

acdc-angus-young-bon-scott-music-gallery

I have love for AC/DC and U2. But I'm an easy whore like that.

Gotta love Angus!

The Grammy opening is just a horrible vision that I've been having. I had to write about it in order for the healing to begin.

111740140.jpg

Come on now. Seriously, your hatred for Gaga is spoiling your love for Madonna. Why on earth are you letting this woman effect you so much ? You are obviously a huge Madonna fan and she has released 6 fantastic songs. Stop obsessing over bloody Gaga. Why on earth I have to keep reading about her on the Madonna section over and over again. I can't stand her either but save it all for the Gaga thread in Flop Princessess.

34epxk3.gif

Guest whatatramp

Imagine if the Grammys opened with an extended version of the drop from Unapologetic Bitch, M walks down glass stairs wearing the coat from the olympia mini concert, she reaches the floor and falls "FIRST YOU LOVED ME AND I LET YOU IN".... :1251::1251:

Gaga no..Arianna no....My guess is the other Diva ...Sam Smith will blow with Madonna on Living for love.

Naomi-Campbell-01.gif

Come on now. Seriously, your hatred for Gaga is spoiling your love for Madonna. Why on earth are you letting this woman effect you so much ? You are obviously a huge Madonna fan and she has released 6 fantastic songs. Stop obsessing over bloody Gaga. Why on earth I have to keep reading about her on the Madonna section over and over again. I can't stand her either but save it all for the Gaga thread in Flop Princessess.

Thanks jazzyjan. I won't post about gaga in any of the Madonna sections again...Unless, of course, my horrible vision actually happens.

I don't understand why you're all trying to guess who will be with Madonna for the Grammy, it's clearly Alicia Keys. Otherwise, why would she be on Living for Love? :sassy:

Thanks jazzyjan. I won't post about gaga in any of the Madonna sections again...Unless, of course, my horrible vision actually happens.

If it happens, you are a gifted teller of the future. . :laugh: Not meaning to be horrible to you but you are such a great fan and I hate seeing great Madonna fans having this era spoilt for them.

Gaga no..Arianna no....My guess is the other Diva ...Sam Smith will blow with Madonna on Living for love.

Sam Smith would have an orgasm live on stage if he ever performed with M. I'm sure no one wants to see that :D

If it happens, you are a gifted teller of the future. . :laugh: Not meaning to be horrible to you but you are such a great fan and I hate seeing great Madonna fans having this era spoilt for them.

The era is not spoiled for me. It's only just started! I don't want Madonna legitimizing that creature. I'm concerned, but mainly excited by the amazing music and what is to come. :tigger::Disco_Ball: