Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Are we listening to any insider with a default 'new account' avatar at this point?

This person told us that the songs would on iTunes days before. He even said the day that would be.

Besides, believing Traditional is far more amusing than those high nosed collectors.

I'd love to see her performing alone with no guest artist, but if this can't be done i'd love to see Alicia Keys on the piano with her. And i want a celebration of Madonnas music,talent,dancing,body,beauty.I am sure that the whole world we'll be talking about her the next day. She knows how to put on the greatest show on earth.She's done it before, right?

Tour? We'll have wait until Agoust- September.

You were right once, I'll give you that. Time to wait and see if this pans out too.

tumblr_mnvzxhDrKx1rzxujso1_r1_500.gif

I will spare you from this closed door for now....

lucille-bluth.gif

As much as I want her to open the show, it would be amazing if she closed with all nominees, winners, and guests collaborating on the chorus with a bombastic memorable ending to her song.

Nice idea but i think that Madonna prefers to open the shows so that she is over and done with

Nice idea but i think that Madonna prefers to open the shows so that she is over and done with

Amen! And so that we don't have to sit through the rest of that crap show.

Before her last two Grammy performances, Madonna had foot injuries... Let's hope she has no problem skiing in Switzerland :mellow:

Some people just itch to write bad things about her so badly that they manifest the negative shit in their minds lol

The above post from Toby just makes me miss cloud campos. Or at least, I miss his hot, hot ass.

GRAMMY OPENING: We fade in, Lady Gaga appears in a gorgeous golden age of Hollywood dress, looking fierce. She begins singing one of the the jazz numbers from Cheek To Cheek, it doesn't matter which, as no one cares. Suddenly, a figure rises out of the stage with their back turned to us. The figure is wearing a very expensive men's suit, then we notice a well quaffed head of grey hair. The audience starts applauding thinking that it's Tony Bennett. Then the figure turns around to face us...It's NOT Tony Bennett...It's MADONNA!!! Gaga looks at her quizzically and says, "Hey, you're not Tony Bennett!" Madonna looks at Gaga and winks, saying, "Bitch, I'm Madonna!" The audience explodes!!! Madonna yanks the grey haired wig off her head and tosses it into the audience. The fags in the crowd dive for the rug with wild abandon.

Madonna and Gaga join forces in a duet of Living For Love. Madonna sings and dances to the first verse, then it's Gaga's turn to shine and show how she can blow. Madonna looks at her with her arms folded, suitably impressed with her booming vocals. As we start to go to the bridge, the beat changes into a hip-hop rhythm. Nicki Minaj hits the stage wearing almost nothing, all big lips, big tits, and big ass! She raps a new verse from the soon to be released Living For Love remix.

Just when you think it can't get any crazier, here comes Gwen Stefani and a couple of her harajuku girls, singing Hollaback Girl! Madonna then gets Gaga, Nicki, and Gwen in line and they segue back into Living For Love, only changing the "I'm Living For Love" to "We're Living For Love!" The song comes to a frenzied end with Gaga on her knees wailing. Finally, they all clasp hands and show everyone the true SISTERHOOD OF GIRL POWER!!!

GRAMMY OPENING: We fade in, Lady Gaga appears in a gorgeous golden age of Hollywood dress, looking fierce. She begins singing one of the the jazz numbers from Cheek To Cheek, it doesn't matter which, as no one cares. Suddenly, a figure rises out of the stage with their back turned to us. The figure is wearing a very expensive men's suit, then we notice a well quaffed head of grey hair. The audience starts applauding thinking that it's Tony Bennett. Then the figure turns around to face us...It's NOT Tony Bennett...It's MADONNA!!! Gaga looks at her quizzically and says, "Hey, you're not Tony Bennett!" Madonna looks at Gaga and winks, saying, "Bitch, I'm Madonna!" The audience explodes!!! Madonna yanks the grey haired wig off her head and tosses it into the audience. The fags in the crowd dive for the rug with wild abandon.

Madonna and Gaga join forces in a duet of Living For Love. Madonna sings and dances to the first verse, then it's Gaga's turn to shine and show how she can blow. Madonna looks at her with her arms folded, suitably impressed with her booming vocals. As we start to go to the bridge, the beat changes into a hip-hop rhythm. Nicki Minaj hits the stage wearing almost nothing, all big lips, big tits, and big ass! She raps a new verse from the soon to be released Living For Love remix.

Just when you think it can't get any crazier, here comes Gwen Stefani and a couple of her harajuku girls, singing Hollaback Girl! Madonna then gets Gaga, Nicki, and Gwen in line and they segue back into Living For Love, only changing the "I'm Living For Love" to "We're Living For Love!" The song comes to a frenzied end with Gaga on her knees wailing. Finally, they all clasp hands and show everyone the true SISTERHOOD OF GIRL POWER!!!

Is this some kind of twisted sexual fantasy of yours? :laugh: