Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

From HitsDailyDouble:

THE GRAMMY METER IS RUNNING:Nothing official yet, but the word from sources in inside the Recording Academy is that AC/DC, Madonna andU2 have been booked to perform on theGrammys. Each December, executive producer Ken Ehrlich makes an all-out effort to confirm a handful of performers for the show prior to the holiday break, during which it’s difficult to get hold of pretty much anyone in a position of authority, and these three perennial draws are precisely the kind of act Ehrlich would typically approach. The Grammys will take place on Feb. 8. (12/29a)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

YAS BITCH, SLAY US AGAIN! :Disco_Ball:

I hope she is doing a medley rather than performing only Living For Love.

This way she could perform Ghosttown as well, though I would like see a medley of Illuminati/Rebel Heart/Living For Love or BIM instead of Illuminati.

This way she could perform Ghosttown as well, though I would like see a medley of Illuminati/Rebel Heart/Living For Love or BIM instead of Illuminati.

More realistically, it could be like an INTRO with a small medley of her new songs and then a snippet of the intro to the video that would then go into the live performance.

More realistically, it could be like an INTRO with a small medley of her new songs and then a snippet of the intro to the video that would then go into the live performance.

Yes, I can see that happening. Remember how awesome the Music performance intro was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl1gtGW6AaA

I prefer LFL only.

This will be amazing for sure. She knows how to do Grammys in style. I mean, last year alone was incredible and she was just visiting the stage <3

MNEK (remember when Madonna told about a LFL remix that will have MNEK's vocals?) and Alicia Keys are both nominees so it's pretty safe to assume that we will see Alicia playing the piano and MNEK singing with Madge.

It will be glorious.

Edited by Soma

im such a pop tart. i don't like any AC/DC. or most of U2. a few of their ballads always reach high numbers @ the end of the year voting for best songs of all time. (like living without you or whatever its called) I can't stand that music.

We already knew this from M's interview!

I hope she'll be able to open the Grammy's, with U2 there too it's not certain...

I really dislike U2, I never understood their music

ACDC, thunderfuck lol

Can't wait to see Madonna though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I have no interest in U2 other than possibly a couple of their songs from the early 90's.

Okay, I can live with an extended version of LFL as well. 3:30 of Madonna just won't do it for me :D

I'm sure she will open, I mean it's Madonna. U2 can perform somewhere in the middle, I don't think their performance will be spectacular visually.

We already knew this from M's interview!

I hope she'll be able to open the Grammy's, with U2 there too it's not certain...

I think LFL fits better closing the show... its just not an open number material...

Alicia just gave birth so very unlikely she will be joining..

The question is how is she gonna be presented at the Grammy? Is she gonna be up for any special award?

Oh shit she gave birth?? surely Alicia can leave the baby at home for a few hours or something and go to the Grammys, she has about a month till then.

The choir... a dancing choir! A f*cking dancing choir... and above all, Madonna with a dancing choir! Yes, I can see it happening!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS