Who do you think is behind all these leaks?

Who has been leaking Madonna's unreleased music?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS BEHIND THE LEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS?

• DrownedMadonna - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence!
    • MadonnaRama - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence?!
    • Could be either Rama or Drowned, so I'll vote for this one because I have no evidence for one or the other
    • Someone from Madonna's innermost trusted circle
    • One of the producers/collaborators - e.g. Diplo, Avicii etc.
    • Madonna herself (REALLY QUEEN?)
    • One of the "collectors" and traders. Yes we know who they are.
    • Lady Gaga
    • None of the above.

Here's a link to the Baron article from march 2003, a couple of months prior to R&R announcement

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.fan.madonna/Tdex7sSpUEw

Oh, good read. I didn't know this!!!! Is this true??

"She was actually going to give 'Into The Grove' to another singer to

record that was working with producer Mark Kamins, but the movie

producers heard it, and wanted it for the film. Then we did the

other song which was never used."

How exciting! :popcorn2:

Israeli man arrested for hacking Madonnas computer

January 21st 2015

An undercover investigation by the Internet crime unit of Israels anti-fraud police resulted in the arrest of a Tel Aviv man suspected of hacking into several musicians computers over the course of several months.

The suspect allegedly stole unreleased tracks and sold them online.

The investigation began after a complaint by a representative for the singer Madonna. The investigation continued in cooperation with the FBI, which led to suspicion of a wider hack of several international artists.

*UPDATE*

A man, aged 40, accused of hacking Madonnas computer and selling unreleased songs he found on it which resulted in their leaks months ahead of an official release was arrested in Tel-Aviv this morning. A hearing to extend his arrest will take place later today in Rishon Leziyon, Unit Laahav 433′ of the Israeli police announced. Madonna was forced to release six songs early due to the leak.

Was it Anna_Henstridge? :1251:

lol would have been my first guest but one of those "insiders" on madonna infinity forum shares the unique typing style of "anna" and is just about as vague as "anna" was active on their forum today so not "her".

She might as well arrest everyone who listened to her songs on YouTube. Have them on their iTunes and she'll have empty stadiums or she'll start tours in jails lmao

I feel so relieved and happy for Madonna. Let's hope no more leaks for upcoming albums!

And I sincerely hope that it's true that outtakes and demos come from the same source, because i don't want any unflattering outtake to surface again