Who do you think is behind all these leaks?

Who has been leaking Madonna's unreleased music?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS BEHIND THE LEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS?

• DrownedMadonna - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence!
    • MadonnaRama - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence?!
    • Could be either Rama or Drowned, so I'll vote for this one because I have no evidence for one or the other
    • Someone from Madonna's innermost trusted circle
    • One of the producers/collaborators - e.g. Diplo, Avicii etc.
    • Madonna herself (REALLY QUEEN?)
    • One of the "collectors" and traders. Yes we know who they are.
    • Lady Gaga
    • None of the above.

I know this is from 2012 but I couldn't help notice at 7:20 Madonna addresses her music being leaked. Thought it would be interesting to share!

My husband thinks Olga. He is convinced that Olga is singing on many of the demos. Lol

Never in a millions years will Madonna leaked her own songs.... whoever stole already targeted Madonna for a long time... seemed like it could be another psychotic fan who can wait for the new material to be out.... carefully planned....

and David and Mercy? They are her children too you know.

funny you put her dog first instead of them..

It was a joke you know... :semifunny:

And I could have put the names of her lawyer, her manager her agent and her chef (and also the three nannies), but I think the shorter jokes are the best ones... Sorry this one didn't make you laugh.

She's trying to take advantage of that whole issue. It's really a shame Dr. Puke didn't choke this bitch to death while he raped her.

This is one of the most disgusting things I have read on this forum. Madonna would be disgusted with this comment just so you know. Should be banned, rape is terrifying and is not a matter to joke about...for any reason.

This leak has been very good to Madonna is all i'm saying. Word is spreading around about her new music being great again and the buzz is very good so think what u want! ;)

It actually seems genius if it sells well. Demo's unfinished and 6 preview tracks before the release getting very positive feedback with 13 more songs coming.....C'mon! LOL

Madonna's last 2 albums left a bit of a bad taste among even her biggest fans so.

Isn't the FBI working on this? This is their jurisdiction right? Whoever is working on it, I know it's not that difficult to find out where the leaks are coming from in this day and age. It surely can't be...right? Yet it continues to happen and nothing seems to be done about it. What the hell is going on?

Well, if the FBI is working on it, they're not going to broadcast every break in the case. For all we know, the culprit has been served papers but we just haven't heard yet.

Honestly, I know it's crazy but I really wouldn't be surprised if it was Madonna herself. I mean, c'mon...after "GMAYL" you'd think she'd keep everything on a computer that isn't wired to the Internet. You cannot tell me that the biggest pop star in the world can't afford Pentagon-level online security. And it's weird that this doesn't happen very often to other big stars.

Plus, it's weird that it worked out for them to build some hype RIGHT BEFORE one of the busiest shopping weeks of the year (Christmas) so they could get the pre-orders bundled in. They knew they weren't going to have another Super Bowl-level event to hype pre-orders like last time or concert tickets to boost the number of copies shipped. Yet, surprisingly the album managed to pre-sell more than MDNA did in a shorter window. I am pretty sure the timing (the days before Christmas) more than helped. Plus, it gave her some leeway to finish the rest of the tracks for the spring date all with the partial benefits of a holiday release.

She would probably barely to get to platinum in the U.S. with this LP anyway with the industry tapped out like it is, so it's not like the leaks cost her 6 million in sales or anything. I think this strategy was just a compromise between the label wanting her to deliver the record by the 4th quarter and her wanting more time to finish it and promote in the spring.

I just can't believe that in a world as controlled as Madonna's that this keeps happening. Either she's a fool when it comes to technology or she knows who is doing it.

Anyway, I know it's crazy. Call me a kook or whatever. That's my piece.

Regarding demos and leaks (I figured this was the best place for this), remember when Liz encouraged M to put "Your Honesty" on the Remixed and Revisited EP in 2003? It's a cute song, but of ALL the unreleased tracks, why that one? I don't think it made any sense in context of AL or the EP. Why not something from ROL or Music? Like "Run," which would have fit perfectly. And was YH ever circulating among collectors prior to its release?

Anyway, I really think she needs to let WB release a rarities album. The gap between MDNA and RH has been very long, and Guy needs to start releasing stuff in between.

Well, if the FBI is working on it, they're not going to broadcast every break in the case. For all we know, the culprit has been served papers but we just haven't heard yet.

Honestly, I know it's crazy but I really wouldn't be surprised if it was Madonna herself. I mean, c'mon...after "GMAYL" you'd think she'd keep everything on a computer that isn't wired to the Internet. You cannot tell me that the biggest pop star in the world can't afford Pentagon-level online security. And it's weird that this doesn't happen very often to other big stars.

Plus, it's weird that it worked out for them to build some hype RIGHT BEFORE one of the busiest shopping weeks of the year (Christmas) so they could get the pre-orders bundled in. They knew they weren't going to have another Super Bowl-level event to hype pre-orders like last time or concert tickets to boost the number of copies shipped. Yet, surprisingly the album managed to pre-sell more than MDNA did in a shorter window. I am pretty sure the timing (the days before Christmas) more than helped. Plus, it gave her some leeway to finish the rest of the tracks for the spring date all with the partial benefits of a holiday release.

She would probably barely to get to platinum in the U.S. with this LP anyway with the industry tapped out like it is, so it's not like the leaks cost her 6 million in sales or anything. I think this strategy was just a compromise between the label wanting her to deliver the record by the 4th quarter and her wanting more time to finish it and promote in the spring.

I just can't believe that in a world as controlled as Madonna's that this keeps happening. Either she's a fool when it comes to technology or she knows who is doing it.

This would be ok if only rebel heart and wash all over me were leaked

Those 2 tracks had a great response from everyone

But we are talking about 15 songs in demo form , songs that were just tests, different versions of a song in progress and some totally bad songs which were supposed to be just demos that would be forgottn

Clearly there was someone inside Ms windows 98 PC

Sometimes i think the same. And the way that things are happening is clearly controlled.

But then, Madonna did an interview and she explained how she has worked: lots of people came and gave ideas and played a bit, she even said that it was all a bit crazy. With so many people around the studio, things can get lost or stolen or whatever.

If this had been an album like COADF, with just Madonna and the producer, i would think she was the leak. But with so many people involved, it can be anybody. Even those Mert and Markus who were already listening to the songs just before the cd was stolen.

I can't believe people STILL think this was some sort of elaborate ruse. Article after article quoting many different sources, including the woman herself, have said how utterly horrified Madonna was by those leaks (as a control freak like Madge would be), then breaking down in extreme detail how they managed to just get those 6 tracks out there on itunes. I guess the rushed mastering job was all a part of the plan too.

I can't believe people STILL think this was some sort of elaborate ruse. Article after article quoting many different sources, including the woman herself, have said how utterly horrified Madonna was by those leaks (as a control freak like Madge would be), then breaking down in extreme detail how they managed to just get those 6 tracks out there on itunes. I guess the rushed mastering job was all a part of the plan too.

:lmao:

And was YH ever circulating among collectors prior to its release?

I remember reading a post on old Madonna Chile Foro claiming that Your Honesty's (or something that might have been this song - different title, demo or so) existence was totally unknown to any buyer before official release. This was said in a context that even the "collectors" are outsiders and their/our knowledge about many songs/demos/versions/collaborations and projects is very limited. I sadly do not remember who wrote that, though I remember it was an active member with lots of posts and information (if this is any indicator of their merit). I think it was during this major leaking in 2011 or shortly after.

Edited by habitant

:lol:

Yes, same here. Plus when people are saying that Madonna herself orchestrated these leaks, they must think she is a lying, manipulative person as she has said how angry and hurt she was about this on many occasions. . When if fact, she is probably the most honest and direct star around. She does not have to bullshit to fans or pretend to be something she is not and she has never been like that.

I remember reading a post on old Madonna Chile Foro claiming that Your Honesty's (or something that might have been this song - different title, demo or so) existence was totally unknown to any buyer before official release. This was said in a context that even the "collectors" are outsiders and their/our knowledge about many songs/demos/versions/collaborations and projects is very limited. I sadly do not remember who wrote that, though I remember it was an active member with lots of posts and information (if this is any indicator of their merit). I think it was during this major leaking in 2011 or shortly after.

I had a Word document list back in 2002 where I used to gather all the information about unreleased Madonna songs I colud get my hands on and I remember that when I read the article of Bruce Baron who had got access to hearing the demos stored in the Library of Congress he mentioned a track called HONESTY produced by Dave Hall for the Bedtime Stories sessions. I guess it would be safe to say it's the same one that came to be R&R's Your Honesty. I actually remember making the connection when they announced the name of the unreleased track from BS that was to be included.