Who do you think is behind all these leaks?

Who has been leaking Madonna's unreleased music?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS BEHIND THE LEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS?

• DrownedMadonna - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence!
    • MadonnaRama - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence?!
    • Could be either Rama or Drowned, so I'll vote for this one because I have no evidence for one or the other
    • Someone from Madonna's innermost trusted circle
    • One of the producers/collaborators - e.g. Diplo, Avicii etc.
    • Madonna herself (REALLY QUEEN?)
    • One of the "collectors" and traders. Yes we know who they are.
    • Lady Gaga
    • None of the above.

The list of bitter pieces of shit who hate her enough to do this shit is literally endless. :lol:

Yes, I agree with you about that. It never ceases to amaze me at just how many anti-Madonna people are out there and for no proper reason. Just look at the likes of Piers, Roger Friedman, Chelsea Handler and other media commentators - continually talking with hate about Madonna and really for no significant reason. Not saying they are behind it by any means, but just showing the kind of blind hatred some people seem to have for her. Ditto with some celebrities who are always belittling and running her down while getting attention for themselves. Plus, judging by comments here by people saying that it is Karma for criticising collectors etc, seems that traders and collectors have an warped entitled view on her as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

I would like to understand that also.. Logically, you would think by broadly leaking the songs, they are devaluing the stolen songs compared to how much they could get if not leaked.

How long has it been going on for Prince? Are they relatively the same in terms of how much their music sells for in the collectors market?

This has been going on with prince since the 90s. He's even sued his fans and some fan sites. I'm not 100% this is true but some fans were selling unreleased albums for upwards of 250k

Where's Barney and the other prince loons to clarify?

It must suck for artists that experience this

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm not saying they're behind the leaks, but Gagadaily helped spread the leaks, and I know that Gags team is behind Gagadaily.

They're online bragging about it. So ridiculous

Yes, I agree with you about that. It never ceases to amaze me at just how many anti-Madonna people are out there and for no proper reason. Just look at the likes of Piers, Roger Friedman, Chelsea Handler and other media commentators - continually talking with hate about Madonna and really for no significant reason. Not saying they are behind it by any means, but just showing the kind of blind hatred some people seem to have for her. Ditto with some celebrities who are always belittling and running her down while getting attention for themselves. Plus, judging by comments here by people saying that it is Karma for criticising collectors etc, seems that traders and collectors have an warped entitled view on her as well.

Don't even get me started about traders and collectors. Those people need to get a life or just fuck off for good. It's okay to love someone's work. But I find that whole collection black market as sick as other fucked up shit out there such as people sharing child pronography. I don't even believe these people are 'normal' fans. It's like Madonna is their pet monkey and they want complete control over her as an artist. This world is so fucked up. :megamanson:

This is completely p****** me off now! I really feel for M as it seems she has put so much passion and work into these songs and this album and had a firm plan for the release to make it successful and perfect. But these leaks are not only stealing it is SABOTAGE!

Hopefully as its mainly just mega fans listening to the leaks who will probably still buy the album anyway, the album won't suffer - but if their plans are up in the air and things are rushed then I will be so p****** off.

So far (with the 6 tracks) and from what people are saying about the demos (I so far haven't listened) this sounds like M's best album for a while and if its ruined by these scumbags leaking/stealing her material it will be a crying shame.

This has been going on with prince since the 90s. He's even sued his fans and some fan sites. I'm not 100% this is true but some fans were selling unreleased albums for upwards of 250k

Where's Barney and the other prince loons to clarify?

It must suck for artists that experience this

Wow that's just crazy. That might explain why he's pretty much retired from the industry side of music now.

She's trying to take advantage of that whole issue. It's really a shame Dr. Puke didn't choke this bitch to death while he raped her.

That's not a cool thing to say even as a joke.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She's trying to take advantage of that whole issue. It's really a shame Dr. Puke didn't choke this bitch to death while he raped her.

:megamanson:

This thread is a bit tricky, because there's a poll and people comment, but if they choose one certain option and defend one certain option they are clearly out of their brains.

Having a theory doesn't mean you like Madonna less or something like that. I personally i'm amazed at how bad but at the same time how great everything has happened.

1. How BAD, incredibly BAD to have so much effort leaked. It has to be for an artist really frustrating. And i understand Madonna when she feels she has been raped, because those lyrics are so personal, that creativity comes from her heart. Thigns that were written and sung just to try, maybe not to use anymore... For me this is worse than having your sales affected.

2. How GREAT that the first 2 songs leaked included the title of the album. How GREAT that they leaked in just that orderly way: first some comments on newspapers, then comments from websites, then 2 leaks just when she is with bare breasts. How GREAT that the first bunch is so good How GREAT that the best ones are the first leaked, as if the hacker thought "oh, i will give the good ones first, i don't want to damage Madonna". Because frankly, what if the bad ones had leaked first? Whould the buzzing had been this possitive?

In the end, we will see if this damages or not. Just remember that Guy O. was the brain behind the whole "let's give the U2 album for free". Just remember too that some insider here (maybe he lied) said that they were planning something very different to promote Madonna's album, "something that has never been done before". That same insider said that Madonna wasn't to tour this 2015. Maybe he lied, so many had lied.....

Thanks, guys!

I wonder who talked to The Sun and The Mirror about Heartbreak City and 2 Steps Behind. back in August...

Good point - I was thinking that too.

I remember at the time things had gone quiet and I posted on her iPhone app fan wall "I'm bored, Iiked it when she was posting song lyrics" and the following day boom the lyrics to Two Steps Behind and Heartbreak City were in the paper.

I felt like a "witch" as Gaga puts it!

This plot would make good for an episode from one of those crime show: CSI Madonna

I think it was one of the fags from Versace. Them and their new spring collection reek of suspicion and leeks.

Actually you have a point. We have seen many people (producers, photographers, celebrities) saying the new M album is very cool. I remember Giovanni Bianco posting something on his twitter/instagram/facebook. Basically M sent the tracks to a lot of people and she played her music during photoshoots. Somebody had an easy acess to all of it and leaked to collectors.

It only seems to be a handful of us fans that seem to be very alarmed about this. It's ridiculous.

It's disgusting.

That's the scary part. Most of them are lapping it up and making the ones that aren't feel bad for not indulging in the leaks.

They are disgusting.

Anyway, who stole the stuff in the first place? The same person/people that steals EVERY other creative endeavor of recent years obviously - be it tour rehearsals/demos/pics/soundboard recordings etc etc. Who LEAKED these particular demos? Any one of the hundreds/thousands of people who stupidly paid for them in the first place. The gaga talk is (as always) plain ridiculousness. What was going on in THIS forum was far more sinister and contributory to the current situation than anything else...

We all assume they have GOT to find the source of the leaks but I'm not so sure they actually CAN. I mean, take a look at the 2011 GAYL leak... they arrested only one person, Jorge, who happens to be someone who every Madonna Forum visitor knew about and suspected for he kept bragging and bragging about how he leaked material for the general public and the unreleased stuff he had. Then they had to let him go!... what does that tells us? He had NOTHING to do with the leaks cause if he had they would have kept him in jail. So the investigation did keep going, who else did they catch? NOBODY! So I'm thinking whoever GOT HOLD of the demos (not the one who leaked them, cause the crime they need investigate is not who leaked the tracks, that was going to happen eventually if the material was doing the rounds but they need to pursue whoever gained/had access to the demos and STOLE them) is very smart and knows how to cover his tracks, as whoever stole GAYL in 2011 did. What if he's untraceable? I don't know, makes me wonder the fact the previous investigation came to nowhere.

Another thing that sounds suspicious is that they are aware that a lot of unreleased Madonna stuff is doing the rounds in the hands of these greedy collectors who are making illegal money out of it (someone here mentioned U$S20K for Warning Signs! What the actual fuck...?!) but they never did a thing to dismantle that black market! That is absolutely outrageous to us fans, why is it ok that an mp3 is being sold for 20000 dollars? How is that theft any different from the one of this upcoming record? Because it IS theft when it's something registered in her name and never released to the public is sold illegaly. And Madonna's management is not doing a thing to uncover that network of traders as well as they aren't making the tracks available officially either for us fans, so they lose this value as well. Maybe they actually have been secretly inquiring about this network and they haven't been able to trace the source, in which case leads me to my first point and probably this will end up in nothing like 2011.

I don't feel pity for Madonna economically, cause the album and the tour will sell anyway, but I do feel pity for her as an artist who has the right to decide at what point her work is in condition to be released to the audience. And that thought makes me want to believe Guy Oseary when he says they're looking into this and they will be finding the source. But guys, let's not mix things up: if these demos have been available to collectors for months now (some say since May (!)) then the leak is just a consequence, the real crime is he who stole the demos, if they hadn't leaked the collectors would still be making illegal profit from them as of today and the material would still have been stolen, I want to think it is NOT OK for Madonna's camp that the unreleased stuff is being sold in black markets.

It is such a shame, really. Guiltily, I have enjoyed the leaks. What's not to like? Realistically, though...I would have preferred the leaks (if any) AFTER the album release. It's nice for that insight, but after the fact.

I voted Madonna. for the Irony!

But i think it's lack of security inside her camp. Let's hope she learned a lesson and now leaks only after the release. YES, I WANT THEM ANYWAY!!!!!!

Something needs to happen because this has actually not happened to any other artist. Heads really should be rolling. I'd fire everyone in the inner circle if I were her. And I'd certainly be having words with the label. Sounds like Interscope is poisonous.

Yes!!! Being away from this forum made me realize how isolated I felt. You and many other people here have genuine understanding of who Madonna really is and what she represents! So many "fans" out there have nerve to insist she is behind the leaks. It makes me wanna pull my hair out! They think they're so clever, so sly!yet all they end up doing is insinuating that Madonna is a liar. To me it's a slap in her face, total disrespect on what she's all about. I'm glad to be back here. I feel warm and safe and I love you guys!! :) ♡

When I downloaded the leaks and listened to them, it was extremely bittersweet. I did not feel guilty, but I did feel heartbroken for M. Those leaks are so rich!! Her voice so clear, honest, passionate and empowered! Now half of those songs wont make it anywhere in any of her projects because they've already been spoiled. So much hard work, with her heart worn on the sleeve, these songs came from her soul. I felt as though I had to play my part to protect Madonna. So I inboxed whole bunch of "fans" on tumblr asking them to stop reblogging the leaks, to stop spreading them around. But they were absolutely senseless. It really kind of shocked me how many fans Madonna has that have little to no respect for her. I ended up reporting couple of blogs for posting illegal Madonna music. I think a couple were suspended. It's one thing to listen to the songs, but I don't understand the need to pass them to whole bunch of non-fans and basic bitches.