Who do you think is behind all these leaks?

Who has been leaking Madonna's unreleased music?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS BEHIND THE LEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS?

• DrownedMadonna - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence!
    • MadonnaRama - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence?!
    • Could be either Rama or Drowned, so I'll vote for this one because I have no evidence for one or the other
    • Someone from Madonna's innermost trusted circle
    • One of the producers/collaborators - e.g. Diplo, Avicii etc.
    • Madonna herself (REALLY QUEEN?)
    • One of the "collectors" and traders. Yes we know who they are.
    • Lady Gaga
    • None of the above.

Like some of you said, one thing is leaking the song and another one is hacking her pc, so we have two routes:

A) Someone from her inner circle/team/family

B) Hackers doing it just for money or fun like Snapgate and Celebgate (Jlaw pics)

So if we follow Route A:

A1) They are doing it for money and that is their personal motivation

Route B:

B1) The hackers are working on they own and wanted to make easy money

B2) Someone paid them to do this especially (because let's be real, she's Madonna yes, but there's a lot of hot artists like Taylor or Nicki and no one is leaking their stuff) so this was planned.

And if we follow B2:

B2a) Team Gaga is supporting the hackers

B2b) Someone else is doing (but I find this weird because this is just plain ill will)

It's only karma, Madonna never apologized to Jorge Mora for blaming him about the leak of GMAYL, this poor guy is still under psychological treatments and he was innocent. She was very mean with him :mellow:

Wow I can't believe there was yet another leak. I wonder if all of these stolen songs were part of a single hack (or other type of theft), or multiple instances?

I don't see the monetary incentive in leaking the stolen songs, unless, as someone mentioned, there was blackmail involved. From a collector / trader perspective I would think it works against their interest to leak the songs. If it is blackmail, it seems maybe M and co are not giving in, with the result that there are these continual leaks and may end up seeing further leaks until there are no more stolen songs left to leak. If not blackmail, then I guess it would be someone driven by malice with intent to sabotage the album release. Either way, if it wasn't a hacking situation I think it has to be someone at the label - only they would have access to all of these different songs with different producers and at different stages of production (to get feedback on what to develop further to include on the album and potential singles). I hope she just breaks this into two discrete albums at this point in order to finish up her deal with Interscope and move on from them.

It's only karma, Madonna never apologized to Jorge Mora for blaming him about the leak of GMAYL, this poor guy is still under psychological treatments and he was innocent. She was very mean with him :mellow:

Are you serious ? Madonna should not have to apologize to anyway who has spread leaks of her stolen work.

Are you serious ? Madonna should not have to apologize to anyway who has spread leaks of her stolen work.

what part of "he didn't leak anything" you don't understand? He only downloaded a song from a posted link like most of her fans.

Edited by madmex

what part of "he didn't leak anything" you don't understand? He only downloaded a song from a posted link like most of her fans.

Not entirely true. He was the one who leaked Across The Sky in 2010; granted an outtake years after the fact isn't the same as leaking an upcoming single months ahead of time, but he was still a full-on collector/trader, not just an innocent fan downloading a posted link.

Not entirely true. He was the one who leaked Across The Sky in 2010; granted an outtake years after the fact isn't the same as leaking an upcoming single months ahead of time, but he was still a full-on collector/trader, not just an innocent fan downloading a posted link.

collector/trader doesn't mean hacker. :mellow:

collector/trader doesn't mean hacker. :mellow:

Who said he hacked anything? nobody. You said he didn't leak anything, which was false. He was a leaker. Just not of that particular song.

Who said he hacked anything? nobody. You said he didn't leak anything, which was false. He was a leaker. Just not of that particular song.

Many people upload things that they downloaded before from other places and they even don't know are outtakes, demos etc.

I know who leaked ATS and it wasn't Jorge.

Isn't the FBI working on this? This is their jurisdiction right? Whoever is working on it, I know it's not that difficult to find out where the leaks are coming from in this day and age. It surely can't be...right? Yet it continues to happen and nothing seems to be done about it. What the hell is going on?

A down low Monster or Lamb who is in Ms inner circle. Could be anyone from a techy lower level record studio intern/bitch boy to possibly someone much higher :#.

I know who leaked ATS and it wasn't Jorge.

Then he lied because he said he did

Our readers ask: Are you the person who leaked 'Latte', 'Broken' and 'Across the Sky' in the past?

I only shared 'Across the sky'. 'Latte' and 'Broken' were leaked by other forum users.

http://www.cromosomax.com/13279-exclusive-interview-with-the-fan-sued-by-madonna-for-leaking-give-me-all-your-luvin

If someone who understands the collectors' universe could explain what they would gain from spreading all these songs in such a concentrated manner, please say something because I do not get it. Thanks!

I know it's off topic, but does anyone know if it's only M who has a whole black market based on her stuff? I'm a fan of many artists, but I've never seen anything like it. :lol:

Prince does too, he has so much unreleased material that's been smuggled out of his studio and bootlegged over the years.

I know it's off topic, but does anyone know if it's only M who has a whole black market based on her stuff? I'm a fan of many artists, but I've never seen anything like it. :lol:

Seems like just Madonna.

I heard Warning Signs is being sold for $20,000.

Hellooooo! Like, WTF!!!!!

If it's true, Oh my lord!

If someone who understands the collectors' universe could explain what they would gain from spreading all these songs in such a concentrated manner, please say something because I do not get it. Thanks!

I would like to understand that also.. Logically, you would think by broadly leaking the songs, they are devaluing the stolen songs compared to how much they could get if not leaked.

I was about to say Prince. Some of his fans are ruthless and sell/sold his stuff for thousands.

How long has it been going on for Prince? Are they relatively the same in terms of how much their music sells for in the collectors market?

Whoever stole and spread these demos didn't care about making money out of it, their intent seems to be on damaging the album only.

Whoever stole and spread these demos didn't care about making money out of it, their intent seems to be on damaging the album only.

yah eehhhhh i never thought of that....M said her personal computer was hacked (whether through internet or somone personally)...look at us we've all become regular latoya's!...whoever it was, really wanted to hurt madonna in a vindictive way.

someone at warner brothers maybe? lol