Who do you think is behind all these leaks?

Who has been leaking Madonna's unreleased music?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS BEHIND THE LEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS?

• DrownedMadonna - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence!
    • MadonnaRama - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence?!
    • Could be either Rama or Drowned, so I'll vote for this one because I have no evidence for one or the other
    • Someone from Madonna's innermost trusted circle
    • One of the producers/collaborators - e.g. Diplo, Avicii etc.
    • Madonna herself (REALLY QUEEN?)
    • One of the "collectors" and traders. Yes we know who they are.
    • Lady Gaga
    • None of the above.

She always had songs leaking, but usually her demos leaked after the album campaign was done ( with very few exceptions a la B G O)

This big leakgate happened after she moved to Interscope. First someone leaked her lead single months in advance ( GMAYL) now we virtually have the whole album out. There wil be some new songs we still don't know anything about on it, but it is pretty much all out.

Is someone trying to sabotage her? or simply not being signed to Interscope with a traditional recording contract does not give her new tracks the security and the protection she had with Warner? Who knows really

I think the fact that they all leaked instead of just being traded quietly ala The Rain Tapes or Warning Signs is the key here. Why would you spend this amount of money on something that will be worth nothing soon?

It's also quite telling that 'the insiders' only talk about those 84 tracks as if she didn't record anything else. Makes me think that even though 'something bad happened' in July, they couldn't get their hands on the newer stuff. If that were somebody with close connections to M (who could steal stuff on the regular), why didn't they leak the story about Kanye/Tedder or confirm that Nicki was on indeed on the album?

wait - did warning signs leak??

This plot would make good for an episode from one of those crime show: CSI Madonna

I think it was one of the fags from Versace. Them and their new spring collection reek of suspicion and leeks.

Something needs to happen because this has actually not happened to any other artist. Heads really should be rolling. I'd fire everyone in the inner circle if I were her. And I'd certainly be having words with the label. Sounds like Interscope is poisonous.

Something needs to happen because this has actually not happened to any other artist. Heads really should be rolling. I'd fire everyone in the inner circle if I were her. And I'd certainly be having words with the label. Sounds like Interscope is poisonous.

I agree. This isn't like when the first single leaks the day before, this is 2-3 albums worth of demos even before we had a release date OR a name for the album. I have no idea who to blame, but it's obvious their security isn't the best.

Also, for all we know Madonna may have wanted to keep some of those demos back and use them for a future record after Rebel Heart. We know she's done that before. Now the floodgates have opened and the media is all over this. There's already stories about how the 6 tracks have fallen out of the iTunes charts. There is very clearly a sabotage campaign on going. Her team should be taking this very very seriously.

Sigh, two more songs leaked today, and all i read is : OMG i can't wait to listen to them!!

Isn't people not considering how bad the whole situation is? Everyone is free to do and listen to what they want, but all i read is very happy and light hearted comments... There's nothing to be happy about people!

Guest Peaches

Exactly. To say that Beyonce is a huge star right now is an understatement and the fact that she had an entire album (with videos!) drop without a leak shows that M has serious cracks in the pavement that need to be cemented with a quickness.

Also, for all we know Madonna may have wanted to keep some of those demos back and use them for a future record after Rebel Heart. We know she's done that before. Now the floodgates have opened and the media is all over this. There's already stories about how the 6 tracks have fallen out of the iTunes charts. There is very clearly a sabotage campaign on going. Her team should be taking this very very seriously.

I was thinking this the other day. We that amount of demos could be easily use the songs for another 2-3 albums.

Sigh, two more songs leaked today, and all i read is : OMG i can't wait to listen to them!!

Isn't people not considering how bad the whole situation is? Everyone is free to do and listen to what they want, but all i read is very happy and light hearted comments... There's nothing to be happy about people!

It's sickening. :doodlemanson:

Guest Rachelle of London

It only seems to be a handful of us fans that seem to be very alarmed about this. It's ridiculous.

That's the scary part. Most of them are lapping it up and making the ones that aren't feel bad for not indulging in the leaks.

It is overwhelming the amount that's being leaked.

It is responsibility of her & her team to make sure security is better.

After this, I'm sure they'll be more scrupulous.

I'm not aware of this happening to any other artist before the release of an album.

Is it maybe that Madonna demos & rarities are in demand & sell for good prices & there's a huge market for it?

We can only suspect, but it's incomprehensible the mass of leaks.....

.....not that I'm not enjoying them, Id hate to be a hypocrite.

Behind every crime there has to be a motivating factor. Other than revenge, i can't see why all the demos would leak to the general public like this, virtually all at once. I can see why someone would steal a demo and sell it to collectors (for profit), but not why they would be available like this. The fact that two tracks leaked first, then a few weeks went by and thirteen more leaked, and finally that the rest flushed open right after she released her EP, speaks to me of blackmail of some sort. Not sure we'll ever find out the true story behind it.

Guest bluejean

It does seem strange that so many things from previous eras haven't leaked yet but almost every demo from this project has.

I mean where are all those MDNA tour demos?

And for how long was Ariosa dangled in our face? We KNOW there are far better things than that they have.

It only seems to be a handful of us fans that seem to be very alarmed about this. It's ridiculous.

It's a scary situation but in the same time, these demos are only shared in restricted circles. No big media has spread the links, it's only on shitty forums like ATRL (mongsters...) and between fans (who will buy the album anyway). The general public will never search and find stolen demos, and it's the general public who must be reached for an album to be a success.

So... It's alarming, but not a disaster. When radios will play Living for Love, when the radio deal will begin, when the video will be published, when M will open the Grammys and do interviews, people will buy the single/album and nobody will say "hey, there are old stolen demos somewhere, lets download them instead of buying the new ones!" ;)

Erm no bitch fuck you and learn to have a sense of humour motherfucker! :manson:

well i did write 'lol'....lol. i'm grumpy cuz its xmas season.

but if i were madonna, which clearly i am not.... i would suspect everyone & anyone...cuz its usually the people close to u that fuck u over (hence why i'm' grumpy, lol)

It's a scary situation but in the same time, these demos are only shared in restricted circles. No big media has spread the links, it's only on shitty forums like ATRL (mongsters...) and between fans (who will buy the album anyway). The general public will never search and find stolen demos, and it's the general public who must be reached for an album to be a success.

So... It's alarming, but not a disaster. When radios will play Living for Love, when the radio deal will begin, when the video will be published, when M will open the Grammys and do interviews, people will buy the single/album and nobody will say "hey, there are old stolen demos somewhere, lets download them instead of buying the new ones!" ;)

From your lips to God, I really hope you're right because she's worked too damn hard on this record for it to be sabotaged by whoever is behind these leaks. She deserves to have a big hit album with this.

Yeah, you're right about the general public. I think only people in to pop culture/pop stars/stans are seeking out the leaks.

Personally I think it's an inside job. Someone with access to all the demo's thought they could make a few bucks and sold them to collectors who've shared them around. I think this person got away with it with GMAYL and this time around thought they'd go for a bigger score.

I actually feel really bad for her and it's really starting to piss me off too so I can't imagine how pissed she must be. I hope they find who is responsible.

I've given up following this demo mess. I don't even know what songs are out and I've stopped caring.

IM KEEN AS A BEAN FOR THE NEW ALBUM.

I've given up following this demo mess. I don't even know what songs are out and I've stopped caring.

Me too. I even stopped listening to Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me (that I loved) to fully appreciate the 6 official songs.

Thanks for saving my soul bitch, I'll wait for what's coming next :madonna2:

Lady Gaga being in the lead? LMAO you guys are too much. I mean I get that a lot of ppl hate her for a reason but I don't think she has the knowledge to leak M's shit, especially since the leaks started waaayyy before her time.

I'm putting my bet on someone from Madonna's inner circle. There IS a traitor! There just has to be...