Who do you think is behind all these leaks?

Who has been leaking Madonna's unreleased music?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS BEHIND THE LEAKS MOTHERFUCKERS?

• DrownedMadonna - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence!
    • MadonnaRama - someone is clearly pressed in *that* clique. I think I have evidence?!
    • Could be either Rama or Drowned, so I'll vote for this one because I have no evidence for one or the other
    • Someone from Madonna's innermost trusted circle
    • One of the producers/collaborators - e.g. Diplo, Avicii etc.
    • Madonna herself (REALLY QUEEN?)
    • One of the "collectors" and traders. Yes we know who they are.
    • Lady Gaga
    • None of the above.

Depends on what you consider "the leak"

If it's how it escaped M's hand the recording studio, then it's someone from her team

If we are talking about the actual leaks, then it's the traders and collectors. They weren't happy about all the unreleased photos getting removed and reported on the Internet, plus all the blogs that got shit down. Plus these demos were traded and bought by too many people.

I voted someone in the innermost/trusted circle although I'm not really sure. I have a hard time believing someone from Gaga's camp would do this (not sure if this was a joke in the poll anyway), whatever the case the leaks have kind of helped Madonna because it got people talking about her and the new music.

I read an interesting theory a few days ago. Whoever leaked the songs wanted to crash the collectors market. Considering the insane amounts that are allegedly paid for Demos, that would make sense since they are basically worthless now.

I have no idea if that's true but it's something to consider.

I doubt that the leaker is actually the person that stole the files to begin with. It could have been an inside job or a case of hacking if these files were really stored on her personal computer or a server. At this point it's all pure speculation. I just hope they find whoever was behind this.

Around the time GMAYL leaked collectors were saying that Jorge (the spaniard who got arrested for leaking it on Mchile) was just responsible for spreading it and that the original source were hackers, they hacked into M's computers and servers.

So i guess this time it was the same thing (consider the nude photos of celebrities hacked from their icloud).

But then there's spreading the files, the ones who spread them are not the ones who stole them because they did not do it to piss of Madonna but to make money. It's when the files got in the hands of malicious people that they got leaked. Collectors would not do this becasue at 25 000$ a song that's a big loss. The files have been circulating since june/july. Rumour has it that it's the administrator at Gagadaily who spread the files all over the net in december when they got their hands on them.

I think we've all been aware of the traders and collectors getting malicious. As popeline already mentioned, they SHOVED Jorge under the bus for GMAYL. This time they're getting downright NASTY. It's quite ugly actually.

I feel terrible for Madonna that this is happening around this album - which is shaping up to be her best in a decade, so I hope it doesn't sabotage its success. However, if it means that the TRADER AND COLLECTOR sub-community pieces of SHIT will be forever vanquished after this, then perhaps it has been for a good cause. They disgust me. They are subhuman.

I think we've all been aware of the traders and collectors getting malicious. As popeline already mentioned, they SHOVED Jorge under the bus for GMAYL. This time they're getting downright NASTY. It's quite ugly actually.

I feel terrible for Madonna that this is happening around this album - which is shaping up to be her best in a decade, so I hope it doesn't sabotage its success. However, if it means that the TRADER AND COLLECTOR sub-community pieces of SHIT will be forever vanquished after this, then perhaps it has been for a good cause. They disgust me. They are subhuman.

:clap:

Seriously whom would want to pay thousands of dollars for a demo that they play for themselves and perhaps some friends at a party. How is that exciting or worthwhile? :doodlemanson:

Imagine to pay 25000$ for a song you don't like, :lol:

but if M thinks these 'hackers' got the songs from her own personal computer? isnt that what she mentioned in an interview?

someone really targeting her specifically for this very specific reaason OR someone in her inner circle makes more sense. like her kids or ex's.

The admin of Gagadaily.com leaked a lot of those demos. Ive heard he's from Russia and a hacker, but I can't confirm this. but i doubt he's "behind" the leaks. but it's very telling seeing how monsters are the first to find them..

about the source of the leak itself.. I heard someone from Israel.. but again, it's hearsay.. strange they havent found the person yet. they were pretty quick with GMAYL (even though the guy was just another trader/collector, not the source of the leak)

The admin of Gagadaily.com leaked a lot of those demos. Ive heard he's from Russia and a hacker, but I can't confirm this. but i doubt he's "behind" the leaks. but it's very telling seeing how monsters are the first to find them..

Yeah they were spreading the leaks. What's interesting, is that Gaga's team is behind gaga daily.

fuck u, lol, like clearly its a forum where people can talk and have an opinion without forum gods coming along being a cunt bitch about things - or controling what is said.

fuck u, lol, like clearly its a forum where people can talk and have an opinion without forum gods coming along being a cunt bitch about things - or controling what is said.

Erm no bitch fuck you and learn to have a sense of humour motherfucker! :manson:

I think the fact that they all leaked instead of just being traded quietly ala The Rain Tapes or Warning Signs is the key here. Why would you spend this amount of money on something that will be worth nothing soon?

It's also quite telling that 'the insiders' only talk about those 84 tracks as if she didn't record anything else. Makes me think that even though 'something bad happened' in July, they couldn't get their hands on the newer stuff. If that were somebody with close connections to M (who could steal stuff on the regular), why didn't they leak the story about Kanye/Tedder or confirm that Nicki was on indeed on the album?