Girl Gone Wild vs Turn Up The Radio

loomer

The MDNA classic is.....  

82 members have voted

1. 1. It's so HYPNOTIC

• Girl Gone Wild
    • Turn Up The Radio

Two of the most reviled songs in recent memory, like most of MDNA these were loved at first, then discarded - at least I remember TUTR being an initial fave and sounding like the album's big hit, that's what I thought. :bad:

Which is worse from these Crowdonna classiques?

I still can't get enough of Girl Gone Mild, a gym classic if ever there was and had to download it again cuz my physical CDs are in storage/old comp broke.

So which will it be?

Nice video, shame about the song?

TUTR lacks a great bassline and feels quite mediocre. GGW should have been a MASSIVE hit. It's a great pop/dance song.

Oh well, at least we got two amazing music videos <3

Although I like TUTR because he is in the video

Alter%20Ego%20Adrien%20Galo%2004.jpg

GGW wins! This song is just pure Madonna. I can never understand the dislike for this song. This is the penultimate MDNA song, not Gang Bang, LS, or IA. It's Vixendonna flashing her sexuality at 50. :inlove:

Although I like TUTR because he is in the video

Alter%20Ego%20Adrien%20Galo%2004.jpg

GGW wins! This song is just pure Madonna. I can never understand the dislike for this song. This is the penultimate MDNA song, not Gang Bang, LS, or IA. It's Vixendonna flashing her sexuality at 50. :inlove:

article-0-140D9A15000005DC-917_634x563.j

Listen to both a lot because they extremely catchy, but TUTR for sure.

I think I'm one of the few who does not really like GGW video. It looks amazing and the guys are beautiful, but it's too camp and in your face. The TUTR video was disappointing too even though the backdrop of Florence is such a beautiful place.

Great poll! You are right, people raved about both of them at the beginning. I don't feel TUTR features Crow, though. Obv GGW does.

GGW is her at her Wicked Witch of the West-style best (first used in Human Nature). TUTR has sweetened sped up vocals, in the verses at least.

I love the belated nod to her old pal Cydney Lauper in GGW with the amazing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun reference, a song that some still mistake for Madonna ( :zombie:). Shame she didn't even write it though. :lmao:

For the torpid Turn Down The Radio (and I'd much prefer if that remained disco on tour, that damn guitar :tongue: ) I most like the video, where she is stun fresh gorge in a wonderfully deluded "I am prime Brigette Bardot" way. :sassy::wow:

Guest Peaches

GGW >>>> TUTR for me. GGW should have been a big hit and would have been if a radio darling like Taylor or Katy had sung it. It's a great song and did well in the bars and clubs when it was played.

I love them both but I have always loved Turn up the Radio, despite most fans hating it. Just sums up my feelings on how music can be such a wonderful release from problems and pressures. Find both of these songs are great light-hearted fun pop songs.

If they were movies, I'd say the best part of both songs r the credits. :fag:

:dead:

i agree!! preference on ggw...at least we had that video and tour perf....

For the torpid Turn Down The Radio (and I'd much prefer if that remained disco on tour, that damn guitar :tongue: )

maybe, for some reason, she thought it wpuld have been a massive hit of a song to sing-a-long with fans at stadiums in a guitar&voice performance

I dislike her voice on TUTR.

It's like she can't be arsed and is half-singing so that the tour version wouldn't require effort.

The lyrics are lazy.

Also when she says 'crazy' it sounds like 'fazy'.... Just one of the small things that annoys me.

Another is "here I begin my story..." ...but there is no story that follows. Lazy bitch.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Although both are pretty cheap, and TUTR has better lyrics and vocals, I still prefer camp-fest GGW with it's death-cringe lyrics and robotic nasal cheese vocals. It's more energetic and has more attitude/mood than TUTR.