DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

The amount of amazing tracks is really mind blowing. There's really only one song that I never need to hear again (Holy Water) but the rest is either already great or has the potential to be great. 30 years into her career and she can still deliver a masterpiece of an album. Speechless.

:clap:

The amount of amazing tracks is really mind blowing. There's really only one song that I never need to hear again (Holy Water) but the rest is either already great or has the potential to be great. 30 years into her career and she can still deliver a masterpiece of an album. Speechless.

I agree. The two songs I could do without are BIM and HW...even though holy water has grown on me.

It truly is amazing. I haven't heard all the demos but of the ones I heard I like them all except for the song with Pharrell, but then I don't like his productions generally. It is odd that she recorded so much for this album. I don't think she recorded that much for previous albums or maybe we just never heard them. I just heard S.E.X. and I think it's great. People on another forum were saying it's cringeworthy but they don't get the humor of it.

Hey back it up lovers Pharrell promoted the album on twitter

maybe the track has a chance, to the beat to the beat to the beat... groovy

" I'll be drinking Krug Rose and sometimes Lemon Drops" :drama:

Not sure how would this song fit the album though but either way :Disco_Ball:

" I'll be drinking Krug Rose and sometimes Lemon Drops" :drama:

Not sure how would this song fit the album though but either way :Disco_Ball:

I know! I love it! I don't care if it doesn't make the album. It made it to our ears!!!

Im totally in love with Iconic, will be a huge dance track by far !

1- Joan of Arc

2 - Iconic

3 - Addicted / The One That Got Away

4 - Inside Out

5 - Veni Vidi Vici

6 - Two Steps Behind Me

7 - Revolution

8 - Freedom

9 - God Is Love

10 - Rebel Heart

11 - Wash All Over Me

12 - Hold Tight

13 - Best Night

This 13 demos needs to be on Album!

Im totally in love with Iconic, will be a huge dance track by far !

1- Joan of Arc

2 - Iconic

3 - Addicted / The One That Got Away

4 - Inside Out

5 - Veni Vidi Vici

6 - Two Steps Behind Me

7 - Revolution

8 - Freedom

9 - God Is Love

10 - Rebel Heart

11 - Wash All Over Me

12 - Hold Tight

13 - Best Night

This 13 demos needs to be on Album!

Where's Beautiful Scars, Graffiti Heart and Body Shop!!!

Okay, we are going to allow discussion on the Rebel Heart demos for the time being because it's a topic impossible to ignore, in any community.

But allow me to clarify some rules one last time, and resulting consequences:

* You cannot under ANY circumstances ask for links to these specific songs, either on the board or in private message.

* You will NOT post links or hints where to get links for them.

Failure to adhere to these two simple rules will result in one of the following consequences: Suspension, Banning or outright Account Deletion.

There are also more extreme circumstances I would consider implementing if these rules are not followed again. That includes shutting off new membership registrations, restricting board access or simply suspending the board altogether.

What you all need to realized WITHOUT fail is that we are WATCHED. This is a very serious matter and though we recognize the fact that it's impossible to silence conversation about what is out there, we cannot be contributing to the problem.

Respect the wishes of the owner, admin and moderators and there will be no problem.

Carry on.

Thank you. And it's probably worth quoting this message throughout the thread/board every once in a while.

My favourites from the new batch of leaks so far:

Best Night

Freedom

Inside Out

Hold Tight

Veni Vidi Vici

Tragic Girl

Nothing Lasts Forever

I hope at least some of these tracks make it to the album, although I'd be fine with the other tracks making it too, they're all pretty good. The only one I can't stand for now is Holy Water (what in the actual fuck?). Iconic and Body Shop could be great too if they were properly reworked, both demos have lots of potential.

My favorites

Addicted

Borrowed Time

Veni Vidi Vici

Inside Out

Nothing Last Forever (comee come into my armsss)

S.E.X (Oh my god!!!)

Joan Of Arc

Messiah

Beautiful Scars

Hold Tight

Best Night

Freedom

Body Shop

Grafitti Heart

Heartbreak City

Rebel Heart

It's interesting that a demo of Ghosttown hasn't leaked. Maybe the thieves have decided it's not worth putting it out there, since Madonna one-upped them by producing it out of the blue? Of course, it could be amongst the very few demos that wasn't stolen....

It's interesting that a demo of Ghosttown hasn't leaked. Maybe the thieves have decided it's not worth putting it out there, since Madonna one-upped them by producing it out of the blue? Of course, it could be amongst the very few demos that wasn't stolen....

Well at the last count there were 10 tracks that we know about that haven't leaked.. one of which is supposed to be a diss about Joanne :popcorn2: