DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

Yeah it is weaker. Btw what part of BIM do you dislike the most? Lol I'm asking because everybody seems to hate the nail in the wood sound in the end but I totally love it!! I played it for my little brother and he thought it was sick :D

Those "annoying" sounds in BIM are one of the reasons I really like the song. I like Diplos "abrasive" sound and was hoping that there would be a song where he kinda goes all out like that on RH. I will say, listening to this song on basic computer speakers, or through a phone is pretty pointless. Without that bass line on decent speakers, you're really missing half the song.

i love that every day a different song gets stuck in my head, it's 'joan of arc' today, 'holy water' yesterday..'graffiti heart' and 'body shop' last week..i'm constantly singing 'krug rose and sometimes lemon drops' heheh

i love that every day a different song gets stuck in my head, it's 'joan of arc' today, 'holy water' yesterday..'graffiti heart' and 'body shop' last week..i'm constantly singing 'krug rose and sometimes lemon drops' heheh

I sing that line at work all fucking day. That line and "I wanna know what you're all about..."

These songs (in no particular order) we can obviously all agree on (yes we can):

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Joan of Arc

8. Rebel Heart

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Inside Out

11. Nothing Lasts Forever

12. Addicted

13. Best Night

14. Beautiful Scars

15. Tragic Girl

16. Messiah

17. Heartbreak City

18. S.E.X.

19. Iconic

Guest Madomination

Are you guys implying the other songs are weak? On production value alone, these 6 songs are beautiful, fresh, modern and even a bit ahead of itself...BIM and Illuminati are the only ones that are kind of annoying but still the productions are great.

Not weak, just not single-material. Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna however, is a throwback to the some of the sound she embarked on in Hard Candy and MDNA which I don't think she should revisit again.

Edited by Madomination

I have been meaning to come to the board for a few weeks now....I have been traveling and super busy with the holidays and all...but every single demo is AMAZING! I was in love with the original 13, and then batch 2 comes along and I am in pure heaven. I literally have been playing everything on a loop daily. I can't get enough!

From batch 2, my top faves are: Holy Water (those SYNTHS are everything), Best Night (so erotic), SEX (super catchy and fun, and Inside Out (amazing love song, the lyrics are tremendous). The only ones on set 2 that I am not feeling so much are Freedom (its good, just in need of some major re-structuring) and Tragic Girl (amazing guitar intro and I love the versus, but the melody goes off for me in the chorus). Overall, even in demo form, this is absolutely M's strongest most inspired music work since COADF.

You all are underrating S.E.X.

yassssss I love SEX!!!!

OMG SOAKIN WETTTT

can you imagine what kind of FUCKERY this could sound like with production by Dahi and blood diamonds???? :drama:

Guest ditaluver

yassssss I love SEX!!!!

OMG SOAKIN WETTTT

can you imagine what kind of FUCKERY this could sound like with production by Dahi and blood diamonds???? :drama:

I certainly fucking hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!

Not weak, just not single-material. Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna however, is a throwback to the some of the sound she embarked on in Hard Candy and MDNA which I don't think she should revisit again.

don't think so

besides, MDNA had many sounds and she should definitely revisit some of them again..

These songs (in no particular order) we can obviously all agree on (yes we can):

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Joan of Arc

8. Rebel Heart

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Inside Out

11. Hold Tight

12. Addicted

13. Best Night

13. Veni Vidi Vici

14. Beautiful Scars

14. Holy Water

15. Tragic Girl

15. Body Shop

16. Messiah

17. Heartbreak City

18. S.E.X.

19. Iconic

Now its perfect!

yassssss I love SEX!!!!

OMG SOAKIN WETTTT

It's already a great song, but I can't even imagine how amazing it will be if they produce it....Holy Water too (the synths are so good)!

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Joan of Arc

8. Rebel Heart

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Inside Out

11. Hold Tight

12. Addicted

13. Best Night

14. Veni Vidi Vici

15. Holy Water

16. Messiah

17. Heartbreak City

18. S.E.X.

19. Iconic

This would be my preferred track listing...I really love Back That Up but it would feel out of place. Beautiful Scars and Nothing Last Forever are honorable mentions.

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Joan of Arc

8. Rebel Heart

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Inside Out

12. Addicted

13. Best Night

14. Beautiful Scars

15. Tragic Girl

16. Messiah

17. Heartbreak City

18. S.E.X.

19. Iconic

This is pretty much my list although I'd trade either Tragic Girl or Heartbreak City for Revolution.

What song do you guys think Nas will come in?

Or... do you think he'll be in an unleaked song?

it's very hard to know! Listening to the demos I can't really imagine a rapper coming at one point, maybe Veni Vedi Vici but i'd rather having M alone in that one

Guest Pud Whacker

Are you guys implying the other songs are weak? On production value alone, these 6 songs are beautiful, fresh, modern and even a bit ahead of itself...BIM and Illuminati are the only ones that are kind of annoying but still the productions are great.

BIM and Holy Water - :rotfl:

But I love the rest!!!!

:inlove:

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Joan of Arc

8. Rebel Heart

9. Wash All Over Me

10. Inside Out

11. Hold Tight

12. Addicted

13. Best Night

14. Veni Vidi Vici

15. Holy Water

16. Messiah

17. Heartbreak City

18. S.E.X.

19. Iconic

Nearly perfect. But I guess Madonna has some unexpected tracks behind the hand to spoil that tracklist... :horny:

Edited by BetteDavisDub