DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

Ok I didn't mean Angela (I know nothing about that?).

I really think I've "cracked the code" so to speak, but I don't want to spoil things for M by actually mentioning names.

It's not just TSBM and HC, also others UB (you gotta tell it how it really is), BIM (who do you think you are? You can't mess with this lucky star), WAOM (if this is the end then let it come).

Behind the scenes "someone" is in trouble and M is going to throw shade on them with this new album.

She hints at it in the recent "Interview" magazine where she talks about getting a no or a knock back from someone and finding a way to use it or turn it into something.

Watch this space...

Forgot to say....the biggest clue is in the beginning of LFL - "I deserve the best and it's not YOU yeah" (the person who took her to heaven/let her fall down etc)

Ok I didn't mean Angela (I know nothing about that?).

I really think I've "cracked the code" so to speak, but I don't want to spoil things for M by actually mentioning names.

But you need to tell us who you think they're about!

I've never found it that important to know who a song is about specifically. Even though some people criticize her lyrics as being too simplistic and literal, I like that they are very universal and can apply to a lot of different people or situations. I can easily apply them to my own life. I honestly don't want to know who she wrote about or who exactly she had in mind in writing a song. For me, knowing that kind of takes away for the universality of the songs. If you focus on her relationship with someone for me it becomes kind of tabloid and gossipy and for me takes away from the song a little bit and me relating to it.

I adore HOLD TIGHT!!!! If Blood Diamonds reworks this I could see it as a N1 single!!!

Other greats: Borrowed Time, The One That Got Away Heartbreak City & Revolution.

But after 2 plays Hold Tight stuck in my head!!!

If this bitch doesn't include Never Let You Go and Beautiful Scars I will fucking burn down the earth.

I'll help u with that. You can't just cross out most of my favorite tracks like that. Lol

I've never found it that important to know who a song is about specifically. Even though some people criticize her lyrics as being too simplistic and literal, I like that they are very universal and can apply to a lot of different people or situations. I can easily apply them to my own life. I honestly don't want to know who she wrote about or who exactly she had in mind in writing a song. For me, knowing that kind of takes away for the universality of the songs. If you focus on her relationship with someone for me it becomes kind of tabloid and gossipy and for me takes away from the song a little bit and me relating to it.

Couldn't agree more. I don't think it's important to know who the songs are about.

I'd rather make my own decision about it & relate to it in my own way.

I've been going through her IG posts today and found this:

http://instagram.com/p/l52ipxGEdi/?modal=true

Day turns into night. I wont give up the fight.

Don't want to get to the end of my days..........saying I Wasn't amazed!

I wonder if the first line was originally a part of the lyrics to Messiah as well and how the Avicii version sounds like, though I guess it is similar to the piano version of Wash All Over Me.

I agree, I was doubtful about the song being included (although I really liked it), but now it seems like it might not be that unlikely anymore. A cute, simple acoustic song like Revolution would fit perfectly into the flow of the album.

I like Revolution. Of the "save the world" songs from this album, it's definitely the strongest.

I'm feeling like Tragic Girl is about Guy - who else would she keep saying "goodbye" to on a regular basis? And she says "You made me doubt everyone who cared for me/I shut them out so that you'd be all I'd see" - Christopher? Rupert? etc.?

10885468_10152989028159402_6340637071610

I am amazed with this one. This is BIG!! After all this years of provocation Madonna eventually admits and consider haters along to fans.

She could be pioneer regards this statement. This is conceptual art.

Guest Madomination

After listening to the leaked demos....I have to say: the first set contain the strongest material.

The second set have a lot of throwaways and some of the better songs seems oddly out of place.

The songs that have a very good chance to be on the album:

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Borrowed Time

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Joan of Arc is already listed as a track on iTunes. I noticed the melody of the chorus resemble the Paula Anka song "The Painter" (Like a lonely soldier faces / Foreign shores and empty spaces)

I hate Heartbreak City mainly because of the overdramatic background vocals which I think should be taken out and I don't care for Revolution even though it fits the "Rebel" theme.

As for the second set of leaks?

Back That Up is BAD and absolutely out of place and have no place on the album.

Body Shop have some promise, it is like the automotive version of Candy Shop.

Best Night, Hold Tight and Inside Out...just the titles alone suggest they are throwaway tracks and they are and some people here like them. I have listen to them several times and somehow they still do not make an impression on me.

Beautiful Scar is about the best in the second set of leaks but it feels oddly out of place.

God is Love, Holy Water and Graffiti Heart...of the three Graffiti is the strongest track...like Revolution, God Is Love and Holy Water is not that strong but they fit the general vibe of the album.

There remains Veni Vidi Vici, Nothing Last Forever and Tragic Girl and only Tragic GIrl have a good chance of making the cut.

Later, three more leaks with SEX, Two Steps Behind Me and Never Let You Go.

It is said Two Steps is not going to be on the album, and I think it is a total cop out,,as someone else have pointed out...anyone listening to this will make the Gaga connection. I don't know how SEX will fit in here, as it sounds like it belongs on Hard Candy or even MDNA.

Of the three, my favorite is Never Let You Go, but the chorus needs work (too repetitive and simple; even I could've wrote that) and like Beautiful Scar, sounds out of place.

In the end, I wonder if Madonna should concentrate on quality than quantity...I mean 19 tracks...and unless she have some good unleaked songs like Ghost Town, a good portion of these will be fillers. I think the casual music buyer couldn't care less about her leaked demos the same way I personally cared about a leaked unreleased Beatles song.

After listening to the leaked demos....I have to say: the first set contain the strongest material.

The second set have a lot of throwaways and some of the better songs seems oddly out of place.

The songs that have a very good chance to be on the album:

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Borrowed Time

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Joan of Arc is already listed as a track on iTunes. I noticed the melody of the chorus resemble the Paula Anka song "The Painter" (Like a lonely soldier faces / Foreign shores and empty spaces)

I hate Heartbreak City mainly because of the overdramatic background vocals which I think should be taken out and I don't care for Revolution even though it fits the "Rebel" theme.

As for the second set of leaks?

Back That Up is BAD and absolutely out of place and have no place on the album.

Body Shop have some promise, it is like the automotive version of Candy Shop.

Best Night, Hold Tight and Inside Out...just the titles alone suggest they are throwaway tracks and they are and some people here like them. I have listen to them several times and somehow they still do not make an impression on me.

Beautiful Scar is about the best in the second set of leaks but it feels oddly out of place.

God is Love, Holy Water and Graffiti Heart...of the three Graffiti is the strongest track...like Revolution, God Is Love and Holy Water is not that strong but they fit the general vibe of the album.

There remains Veni Vidi Vici, Nothing Last Forever and Tragic Girl and only Tragic GIrl have a good chance of making the cut.

Later, three more leaks with SEX, Two Steps Behind Me and Never Let You Go.

It is said Two Steps is not going to be on the album, and I think it is a total cop out,,as someone else have pointed out...anyone listening to this will make the Gaga connection. I don't know how SEX will fit in here, as it sounds like it belongs on Hard Candy or even MDNA.

Of the three, my favorite is Never Let You Go, but the chorus needs work (too repetitive and simple; even I could've wrote that) and like Beautiful Scar, sounds out of place.

In the end, I wonder if Madonna should concentrate on quality than quantity...I mean 19 tracks...and unless she have some good unleaked songs like Ghost Town, a good portion of these will be fillers. I think the casual music buyer couldn't care less about her leaked demos the same way I personally cared about a leaked unreleased Beatles song.

You're entitled to your opinions but i absolutely don't agree with you. And your last sentence is completly ridiculous if you're under 60.

Just a tip : next time start your posts with IMO.

Guest Madomination

You're entitled to your opinions but i absolutely don't agree with you. And your last sentence is completly ridiculous if you're under 60.

Just a tip : next time start your posts with IMO.

It is indeed my opinion.

Since we are sharing tips...how about actually practice what you preach and actually spell it out.

Guest Madomination

It's the internet, since when people practice what they preach on the internet ? :laugh:

Deflecting to save face?

And outside your little bubble universe, a lot of people really DO NOT cared about unreleased Beatles recordings.