Back and forth ’til we break the bed

You got a bad attitude

I like to grab it on you

And when I let you put it on me

You better give me what I want baby

Oh my God

What do you know about sex

Tell me what you know about sex

I might be the one with the selective memory, but didn't their divorce happen during the Sticky & Sweet Tour, hence after recording She's Not Me? Why does everyone assume it was about Guy's new wife?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

is it just me or is the screaming in BIM demo louder than in the final version? If so, I think it's too bad :( I like the screaming...

They divorced by the end of 2008, the divorce was forshadowded by the album. I think he was already seeing someone (aka his new wife).

I've never believed HC was about Guy. The lyrics about coming into her house didn't make sense in that context. I always thought it was about one of her boy toys.

Also, I think the first real sign that there was trouble between M and Guy was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony when he didn't show up (for that and a few other big events).

I've never believed HC was about Guy. The lyrics about coming into her house didn't make sense in that context. I always thought it was about one of her boy toys.

Also, I think the first real sign that there was trouble between M and Guy was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony when he didn't show up (for that and a few other big events).

When HC came out M didn't had any alleged toy boys that we know of.

Angela Becker

m_and_angela.jpg

Oh ok. I remember her from IGTTYAS. All I know is that she married Stuart Price. There was a falling out? Never knew that.

And it could be possible that M and Guy had an open thing. She was parading around with A-Rod while they were still married.

TSBM is not about Gaga.

TSBM goes hand in hand with HC (which is why they were leaked together) because they are both about the same person (not Gaga or Brahim).

The person in Heatbreak City (who made her feel shitty) is a female, and she will always be Two Steps Behind Me [her].

#notjoking

Who? Give us some infos / details please

My wishlist for Rebel Heart in this order
I haven't heard Never Let You Go, Sex and Two Steps Behind me though

1. Living For Love
2. Devil Pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic Bitch
5. Illuminati
6. Bitch I'm Madonna
7. Rebel Heart
8. Joan of Arc
9. Addicted (The One That Got Away)
10. Wash All Over Me
11. Borrowed Time
12. Heartbreak City
13. Beautiful Scars

14. Inside Out
15. Tragic Girl
16. Iconic
17. Back That Up (Do It)
18. Veni Vidi Vici
19. Messiah

Out of all demos I heard, I would be happy to see these making the album (excluding Rebel Heart and Joan of Arc):

- Heartbreak City (I don't see it being mentioned in most lists....what is wrong with you, it's gorgeous!)

- Inside Out (biggest surprise to me, I love it)

- Best Night (is giving me Keri Hilson b-side from 2007-teas...which is amazing)

- The One That Got Away (gorgeous chorus)

- Borrowed Time OR Wash All Over Me (both songs have a lot potential but the Aviciism's kind of ruin it to me. I could see a reworked and more modern sounding version on the album though)

Veni Vidi Vici and Body Shop are good but are not as instant to me as those mentioned above. S.E.X. could be crazy and fun in a reworked form as well.

I don't really care for most other demos I heard but I think it's safe to say that she worked on many other demos we know noting about, so I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I'm sure I will love it all!

Yes, these are incredible tracks. Heartbreak City gave me goosebumps and I literally cried first few times listening to it. I really felt Madonna's pain and those backing male vocals add that dramatic effect so well.

Inside Out is heavenly beauty! I love that lite piano in the chorus. It's like she's covered with butterflies. The melody is pure bliss.

Best Night is really sexy, chill, confident and romantic. I like the melody, production and the ambient feel to it.

I also really like Beautiful Scars, Hold Tight and other songs. There are just so many magical melodies and her voice is so genuinely gorgeous.

I think most people here like to praise Back that Up, Sex and Holy Water because other songs are obviously already good? Like, let's focus on the good in these "not so good" demos...

Best night starts with some this sample that sounds like from a church choir. than it turns into a mix of a JJ-track/justify my love. its good.

body shop is stupid on a level like spanish lesson..lyrically. But the arabic sounds are nice

hope she dont drop 2steps behind, its great!

I'm sorry for Madonna but i'm glad we have the demos, i was listening to Make the devil pray and Illuminati in their demo versions and they almost sound like different tracks though i love both versions... (I don't like the metallic sound of Madonna's voice on "Living for love" on the Itunes EP compared to the demo).

Once the album is released she should mix and master the demos and release them in some form so she will get something out of them and have better versions of them out there. I hope Guy O and M also realised with all this that there's a real demand for unreleased material and demos and that they should definitely release a boxset.

I hope Guy O and M also realised with all this that there's a real demand for unreleased material and demos and that they should definitely realised a boxset.

I hope we'll have an official boxset with all these gems

We can dream, but you know how Madonna feels about incomplete work.

She'd want to remix & remaster the demos.

Atleast there would be no underground trading & we could pay $20 for a cd of demos as opposed to $20,000 just for Warning Signs!

wasnt that her co-manager during the COAD days? Then she became pregnant and Guy O took over to manage M by himself?

Exactly...there was never a falling out between M and Angela, not that we know of anyway.

M and Guy divorced in the middle of her sticky and sweet tour, it happened not long after headlines of her affair with A-Rod were everywhere, it was pretty messy. But that was 7 years ago so I highly doubt Madonna still thinks about it much, not to mention write songs about Guy's current wife. Two Steps Behind Me doesn't necessarily HAS to be about someone she knows in real life.