DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

who?

this album should have a bonus disc and singles should have b-sides

Can't remember if it was drowned madonna, madonnarama or both. Let me try and do it myself ;)

I seriously hope none of the Pharrell songs make it if they are anything like Back That Up and that comes from someone who loves Pharrell. The only good thing in that song is the aria-like vocals in the background. I don't get the love for it.

The Sun is exclusively reporting of two demos that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. The tracks are called Two Steps Behind Me and Heartbreak City.

According to The Sun, Heartbreak City allegedly slams [Guy] Ritchie for getting what [he] came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and Im no longer needed,' and Lady Gaga is the apparent target in Two Steps Behind Me, in which Madge sings: Youre a copycat, where is my royalty?.

While The Sun is rather right with the titles and lyrics, the UK tabloid is wrong when they write that in Two Steps Behind yes, thats the right title Madonna slams Lady Gaga.

What we know is that, in Two Steps Behind, Madonna does NOT mention Lady Gaga or talk about her. Its absolutely GENERAL.

But we can now reveal that Lady Gaga is instead mentioned in another track that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. Lady Gaga is mentioned along with other artists like Beyoncé and Jay Z. We can also say that song is about a party with celebrities that have fun and shine.

In Heartbreak City, as well in a few other tracks recorded, Madonna talks about the end of a relationship. Its not clear if she talks about Guy Ritchie, as The Sun guessed, or maybe Brahim Zaibat.

We can also add that Heartbreak City is a dance track, while the demo of Two Steps Behind is only with a piano. Heartbreak City is a great song with lovely Madonnas vocals, while there are plenty of better tracks that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album than Two Steps Behind.

As The Sun hints, they still have to choose the songs to be included on the final tracklist. But we learned that Hearbreak City MAY be included in the final tracklist, because Madonnas staff really likes it and they really worked a lot on it.

Well they got it the other way around regarding which one is a dance track and which one is piano only.

After revealing Wash All Over Me, we at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to disclose the title and details of another song that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. Its called Joan of Arc. Take your handkerchief and get ready to cry. This one is for us her fans!

Joan of Arc is really heartwarming. It is a gorgeous ballad on the guitair in which Madonna shows her fragility.

Actually, it is the most vulnerable Madonna has ever been. She asks fans for strength.

In Joan of Arc, Madonnas vocals are as fabulous as they are in You Must Love Me from Evita.

The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down and this breaks her heart.

Madonna needs to be comforted, because shes not Joan of Arc. She calls her fans her soldiers on which I can depend on.

I dont wanna talk about it right now / Just hold me while I cry my eyes out / Im not Joan of Arc, not yet / But Im in the dark

There is not a final tracklist yet, but we really hope that Joan of Arc will be included. You are going to love it!

I see no lies here, although I don't think this is about her fans in general.

Which makes it quite good honestly. Many of the Hard Candy rejects were solid tracks.

I still believe it's a very underrated record, too.

No doubt Hard Candy had some great rejects - Animal being the best of all, IMO. That song, with some work, could be stellar. What a chorus! :)

I love you Bill! I still remember how people called Best Friend cheap and a HC reject. I can't believe some of those people actually praise the shit out of the weakest track we've gotten.

It's even less inspired and lyrically challenging than fucking Don't Stop. Hell even Superstar has better lyrics than Fuck It Up (Don't Do It).

:lol: I can see how some like the style of it, but I'd rather her leave that style in the past because 1) it sounds dated, 2) she's done it before, and 3) it doesn't mesh at all with the other songs. Even as different as they all are, somehow they all work together, except Back That Up. And lyrically, I'm thoroughly enjoying her thoughtful lyrics on this album, which this song just doesn't have. I mean, they don't all have to be groundbreaking, poignant, autobiographical masterpieces, but (again, IMO), BTU is just junk... :( I absolutely adore all but 3 of the songs that have leaked and been officially released so far... this is one of them.

Oh, but I loved Don't Stop! :lmao:

We know that you are hungry for new Madonna ballads. Thats why we at DrownedMadonna.com are glad to disclose another track recorded by Madonna for her upcoming album. Its called Love You From Inside Out, or just Inside Out.

Inside Out is an amazing electronic ballad with acoustic breaks. It is a slow dub step, to be more accurate. And the chorus is in a guitar.

In Inside Out, Madonna is like trying to soften a tough guy and asking him to love her. Madonna is actually asking a man to let her love him from inside out.

Show me your scars and the dark corners of your mind. Show me yours, and Ill show you mine.

And you. would you show your dark corners to Madonna? Would you let her love you from inside out?

There is not a final setlist yet, but Inside Out deserves to be included on Madonna upcoming album!

Now you can understand why on April 21 Mert Alas of the collaborative team Mert and Marcus posted (and then removed) on Instagram a pic of Madonna with the caption: Let me love you from inside out Madonna. Also Madonna posted something related to this track a few months ago: Today I decided to sing in my underwear! No one seemed to mind! #loveyoufromtheinsideout. #artforfreedom.

Pretty accurate. I did not remember the whole singing in my underwear thing.

After revealing some new Madonnas ballad, its time to disclose a dance track Its called Addicted and its pretty good!

Its nothing like Im Addicted from MDNA. Originally Addicted was called The One That Got Away, but Madonna changed it because it had the same name of a Katy Perrys single. But the one that got away is still part of the lyrics, as well as addicted.

See I dont know what it is / But Im attracted to the dark / And it was easy to predict / You were gonna be the one who broke my heart

Addicted is a very dark and mysterious song, and it does sound like classic Madonna.

Madonnas Addicted has a lots of synths and a clean guitar. And we can say that the bass is really dirty!

Your truth is a lie / Bitter fruit / Bittersweet / but, oh so divine

We remind you that there is not a setlist yet. Well see if Madonna will include Addicted in her upcoming album. Well, its very likely!

Looks like it was the other website commenting stuff like "it's like music you hear at the supermarket"...

We are excited to disclose another dance track that Madonna recorded for her ucoming album. Its called Illuminati and its the track we talked about when we said that Lady Gaga is mentioned in one of the new Madonnas songs.

You may have heard of the secret society called Illuminati. Reality of just fiction? Several celebrities, including Madonna, have been associated to the Illuminati which means enlighted and their symbolism.

With this song its like Madonna is making fun of this theory. The eye of Horus is looking at us, she sings. Its probably Madonna saying that illuminati is just a media conspiracy.

Its like everybody in this party is shining like Illuminati.

Illuminati starts with Madonna saying:

Its not Jay Z or Beyoncé / Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates / Nor pyramids or stacks of cash / Neither in black magic, nor Gaga, nor Gucci, neither Prada.

Illuminati is a very upbeat track and its mostly spoken. But do not expect anything like Vogue when Madonna mentions tunes of celebrities.

Illuminati is a great song for the dance-floor, but its one of the tracks that could not make the final tracklist.

Stay tuned

Lyrics seem somewhat different?

Funny how it was one of the first tracks to officially make it to the album.

Can't remember if it was drowned madonna, madonnarama or both. Let me try and do it myself ;)

Madonnarama is pretty much harsh and 'know it all' they annoy me. Months before any of us heard the songs they were already saying nasty stuff about it. I was so angry.

I'm laughing at heartbreak city being a dance track, maybe the final version will be, who knows? lol

I heard the very first batch of demo's but nothing else. I just want the 'new' reworked 'industrial' sounding Heartbreak City complete with choir on the final tracklist and I'll be happy.

I've not listened to any newer leaks but would love to see the lyrics of Grafitti Heart If anyone knows them. They're the only ones I can't find.

These are my favorites!

Ghosttown

Addicted

Wash all over me

Beautiful Scars

Bitch I'm Madonna

Heartbreak City

Never let you go

Borrowed Time

Tragic Girl

Rebel Heart

Joan of Arc

Holy Water

Illuminati

Beautiful Scars

Living for love

Messiah

Best Night

​Freedom

Iconic

Graffiti Heart

:Disco_Ball:

My favs in no particular order:

S.E.X.

Iconic

Illuminati

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Holy Water

Best Night

The One That Got Away

Joan of Arc

Devil Pray

Veni Vidi Vici

Living for Love

Heartbreak City

Never Let You Go

Rebel Heart

Ghosttown

Grafitti Heart

Inside Out

Body Shop

Borrowed Time

Hold Tight

TSBM won't be in the album, but I'm sure it will be in her concert. Imagine EY + SNM + TSBM, a big slap to some cvnt face!

TSBM won't be in the album, but I'm sure it will be in her concert. Imagine EY + SNM + TSBM, a big slap to some cvnt face!

That won't happen. Gaga was vaguely relevant two years ago and it was the right time. M has moved on and won't want to feed this parasite anymore. Let's leave the Gorgon in her flop princess thread now.

I must say, I'm listening to the demos more than the released songs! So many great ones.

I hope Guy is keeping track of all the feedback!

That won't happen. Gaga was vaguely relevant two years ago and it was the right time. M has moved on and won't want to feed this parasite anymore. Let's leave the Gorgon in her flop princess thread now.

I must say, I'm listening to the demos more than the released songs! So many great ones.

I hope Guy is keeping track of all the feedback!

I know, I'm listening to the demos so much. A couple of songs I'm glad I'm not overplaying are Messiah, Joan of Arc, Body Shop and Freedom. I love them all IMMENSELY! I'm glad I don't play them out. Everything else is just on a loop.

I don't get why she still can't go with the Rebel / Heart theme split in two? It just sounds like she's throwing her toys out of her pram.

If that's how she wants to present them, well do it! Having six songs come out hasn't changed anything nor has the leaks.

The album will be judged as a body of work over time and if its put together well, that will stand out. If they just throw a load of tracks out in no particular order on iTunes, it will come across as a mess.

It's not like the plot of some film has been given away.

This seems like giving up which is not Madonna!

I agree with this.

TSBM is not about Gaga.

TSBM goes hand in hand with HC (which is why they were leaked together) because they are both about the same person (not Gaga or Brahim).

The person in Heatbreak City (who made her feel shitty) is a female, and she will always be Two Steps Behind Me [her].

#notjoking

TSBM is not about Gaga.

TSBM goes hand in hand with HC (which is why they were leaked together) because they are both about the same person (not Gaga or Brahim).

The person in Heatbreak City (who made her feel shitty) is a female, and she will always be Two Steps Behind Me [her].

#notjoking

She already wrote She's Not Me about Angela, I don't these new ones are also about her

anyway, Madonna Chile got shut down due to law infringement regarding the leaks, all they did there was talking about the leak..

should we worry?

Edited by wash

I can honestly say that I really like every song. I may not be in the right mood for every song all the time. But I do not dislike a single one. That did not happened with the previous albums. I mean we got 31 fresh songs, which is unbelevable.

My absolute favorites are:

Never Let You Go

Inside Out

Two Steps Behind

Graffiti Heart

Best Night

Right now I listen to the new bunch of Demos more than to the old ones.

She already wrote She's Not Me about Angela, I don't these new ones are also about her

anyway, Madonna Chile got shut down due to law infringement regarding the leaks, all they did there was talking about the leak..

should we worry?

Mchile had that huge Multimedia section, I guess that was a main reason for the shut down.

should we worry?

No, it was because they had a multimedia section where they were STILL posting leaked material such as Arioso.

should we worry?

What's the backstory with Angela? How do I not know this?

Angela? I always thought it was about Jacqui Ainsley, Guy's new wife. Angela was the nanny and she's not two steps behind M, more like a two galaxies behind M.

TSBM is not about Gaga.

#notjoking

Please, Can you explain it? What's the backstory with Angela?