DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

I seem to be one of the very few that see the potential of Borrowed Time. I love Body Shop too, maybe because it reminds me so much to Eddi REader

I adore both of those songs

The only ones I am not crazy about are Holy Water, God Is Love, and Back That Up. I'll be so disappointed if one of those make it on to the album when there are like 3 albums worth of fantastic songs to choose from.

I see there's little to no love for Freedom...Damn, what's wrong with me? It's probably my favourite out of the new leaks (along with Best Night) :lol:

Freedom is terrific!!

I listened to Body Shop again (which from the first listen made me want to never hear of the song again) and imagined it with a completely different theme and new lyrics....then and only then could it have some potential. The lyrics and especially the naming of the different car parts is just ridiculous.

Borrowed Time is great!

Back It Up is soooo catchy! Imagine a fun disco video a la Sorry (but better) with that track and it could be a huge hit! The general public would love that song, fun and makes you want to dance. With final production and a few lyric tweaks it could be awesome!

Back It Up is soooo catchy! Imagine a fun disco video a la Sorry (but better) with that track and it could be a huge hit! The general public would love that song, fun and makes you want to dance. With final production and a few lyric tweaks it could be awesome!

Yeah,that song is so catchy! I love it!

I'd say it's actually the new Inside of me, to my ears it's clearly about her mother.

I listened to the song all day with what you said in mind. It makes the song even more beautiful and I agree.

My addictions are Inside Out Never Let You Go and S.E.X.

I'm hoping for an extended package that includes a gospel version and a piano house version among others. Fingers crossed we don't get the recent uninspired (with some exceptions) remixes.

YES YES YES PLEASEEEEEE we need good remixes and a maxi.

Edited by JoanOfArc

I seem to be one of the very few that see the potential of Borrowed Time. I love Body Shop too, maybe because it reminds me so much to Eddi REader

BORROWED TIME is a must for Rebel Heart inclusion

to be honest, the first 13 leaks deserve to be in the album except Revolution

I adore both of those songs

The only ones I am not crazy about are Holy Water, God Is Love, and Back That Up. I'll be so disappointed if one of those make it on to the album when there are like 3 albums worth of fantastic songs to choose from.

I was going to say something sweet and flirtious about the words in red but then you fucked it up with the rest ....oh Bill you've fallen out of my charming grace :laugh:

I was going to say something sweet and flirtious about the words in red but then you fucked it up with the rest ....oh Bill you've fallen out of my charming grace :laugh:

:lmao: Sorry to disappoint, my dear! :smooch:

:lmao: Sorry to disappoint, my hear! :smooch:

it's ok baby, the disappointment just lasted the amount of time it took me to realize about that sexy armpit of yours :sassy:

Back That Up is a Hard Candy reject at best! :tongue:

I love most of the demos but not Back That Up. That's really the only one I dislike. People were saying how awful Holy Water was but I actually really like it! In choosing which songs, I think she has to consider not just quality but to keep the balance between the Rebel and the Heart sections. She has recorded so many beautiful ballads this time but we still need some more fun less serious rebellious stuff!

Can we dust off those demo reviews by jaded Madonna sites and laugh at the idiots please?

Body Shop is so cute! I wouldn't mind that on the album. Yes, I also wonder if there are songs we haven't heard from the demos that will be on the album. No one had heard Ghosttown before it was released.